DAYS: Predict Corday's next lie!

• Members

Same here. I just don't understand all the fan outrage at who comes back. My only concern is how the stories will play out. I mean, I'm not looking forward to some of those returns at all, but whatever. If their return is written well and they are integrated into the rest of the cast in a believable way then I'll watch and I might just like it.

Corday proved a long time ago that he's full of [!@#$%^&*] - why bother listening to a word he says anymore?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, I couldn't disagree more! I will NEVER, EVER forget how Jack and Jennifer reunited. I can't remember the exact words but Jack saying, "As long as she has her birthday cake first..." and then, JENNIFER, shocked out of her [!@#$%^&*] MIND, turns around to see that her thought-to-be dead husband is actuallyalive?!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! That's CRAZY hot!!! Now, most of you all know I hated the disgusting Jackby cake scenes, but that didn't spoil the initial J/J reunion.

Kenny, I think we need to remember that saying something makes us cry or that something makes us laugh or feel anything, isn't necessarily a lie. I believe Corday DID cry at the J/J scene. Does that mean others would? Not necessarily, but then again it also doesn't automatically make the Cor-man a liar.

• Members

It was 2005, and he died twice.

B)

The wedding, which you were talking about, was awful too. Everything in J&J's second run after Colin's murder (2003-2006, Higley & JER) was underwhelming, with the arguable exception of Jack crashing J&F's wedding and that was part of a very unpopular storyline among the fanbase, as well as having a myriad of other problems writing-wise.

Archived