DAYS: Friday

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How much did I love Billie storming in and throwing the bug on the table right after Lucas was done ripping her to shreds?! So much fun!

Haven't gotten to the cliffhanger yet, but I'm looking forward to it.

I feel like there should be something wrong with me. I actually loved every day this week! Like it was December again!

• Members

Still basking in the afterglow of Shelle's bed romp (mmm, that Jack and Coke was good)...

Great episode, nice cliffhanger. Billie and Lucas telling Kate where to go and how to get there was priceless.

Bo and Hope's idea for Willow is a good one.

Love the Monday preview where Belle essentially says go to hell to Phillip.

On an upward trend, we hope?? That 1.9 stings.

• Members

I missed Friday's but have watched Monday's. Mondays (I won't spoil anything) really picks up on these story threads. I do think DAYS has definately found a better grove. But I still don't care about Shelle anymore.

• Members

It was REALLY nice to see Bo and Hope together today! KA looks more beautiful than ever and the episode felt really nice with them there.

Julie Pinson looked awesome! Her hair is really nice. I agree with everyone that Kate's kids coming down on her was really fun to watch (not to mention long coming). Kate has been on way too much and she just is always up to the same antics. Maybe it is time for her to take a rest.

• Members

Another good show. It was so great seeing Bo and Hope onscreen together, in their own house. And I loved Kate being called on the carpet by Lucas and Billie. Some clever zingers there! Shawn and Belle are pretty boring to me, but at least the story is beginning to move and hopefully they will be back in Salem soon. I want to know who Celeste called, and what she's really up to--I'm still thinking she's heavily involved with the Dimeras. Nice cliffhanger for a Friday, but unfortunately NBC keeps giving away the cliffhangers in their promos. I'm going to have to try to avoid them, I guess.

Archived