ATWT...Carly spoiler pic!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

First off thanks PJ. :)

Second off, what the hell not only will Carly be only a prop to Jack/Katie/Brad when she returns now she is going to be propping this dumb Cleo stuff, CG needs to go and now, seeing as this is all his ideas from what I hear, JP has no say anymore.

• Members

Whats wrong with Carly playing playing the role of, "Big overprotective sister"? I'm thinking this is going to be funny to watch. I'm sure Carly is going to see right thru Cleo fakeness and go looking for Gween. I'm sure Jade and Cleo will kidnap the poor girl by this time. But who knows. I certainly prefer this than to her chasing Jack.

And thanks PJ

• Members

But....But....BUT....if there's one thing that annoyed the living hell out of me, it was the fact that after the initial Carly/Gwen/sisterhood reveal, no real relationship between them was developed. If Carly's involved with Cleo, she's sure to be more involved with Gwen. Anything would be better than seeing Gwen lovin' up on Will and sniping at Jade continuously.

And ANYTHING that keeps Carly out of Katiebitch's path is fine. by. me. I don't want Carly to spend her time obsessed with that insignificant slug.

• Members

Maura looks beautiful.

Carly really needs to redeem herself. She was such a slut and a bad mother by the time she ran off with Simon. Katie doesn't stand a flicker in an ice storm, but Carly needs to prove herself to everyone. She became so selfish last time around. Hopefully, she'll be the one to end this Cleo mess.

• Members

The best part of the whole Cleo storyline was that she was mostly interacting with someone I didn't like anyway, so I didn't feel I was missing anything by FF their scenes or muting them or changing or whatever. Now I'm going to have to try to tolerate the twitching and the very being of Cleo because of Carly? Ech.

But Maura does look great.

• Members

How was she a slut! She was NOT married. Jack LEFT her. She fell in love. She got in trouble and she didn't want to go jail. You can't blame her for that. Yes she left her kids. Shes not the only mother in the entire history of the planet to do such a thing. She has NOTHING to prove to you, Jack, or any of these judgemental people. If anything all she needs to do is apologize to Parker, JJ, and Sage for having to leave. You can hate her and her actions all you want (even though they're completely unwarranted) but don't call her a slut for sleeping with a guy she had feelings for when she wasn't married and she wasn't committed to any other relationship. Its quite sick how you're all so quick to bash the character for following her heart and not waiting around for poor old Jack to see the light.

• Members

She's obviously a favorite character of yours. I can take or leave her, but she's still a slut and it started long before Simon got his turn on her carpet ride. Tha's not a judgment. It's part of her character's history.

I never said I hated her, but Carly is a screw up. She left her kids to become some jewel thief and run off with a man simply because she lusted for him. I can blame her for not being woman enough to own up to the crap she pulled and running off like a juvenile schoolgirl to avoid the consequences. Simon's magic stick better had been worth it.

• Members

I wouldn't have called Carly a slut, HOWEVER, Carly clearly needed her head examined for following every one of Simon's ideas with barely a protest. And the minute Carly protected SIMON in spite of the fact she KNEW it would probably separate her from her children (ie, knowing her ass would land in jail so Simon, The GoldenDick would escape...) she became a bad mother. Fortunately for Carly, there are still worse mothers in Oakdale, beginning with Lily, who never seems to be able to deal with any imperfection in her children, and ending with Emily, the Whore of Oakdale. EVERY woman has "left" her children for a man, in one form or another. Or at least the ones currently still on the show in Carly's age range. Lily was ready to run off with Simon herself, once upon a time. Not to mention, her staying engaged to Keith as some sort of "payment" for his help with Luke's kidney. Emily...well, she was ready to leave the country with Paul and without her son. Babs practically disowned her children after she got burned. Margo had her Doc obsession.

Carly was not in love. Carly needed to be needed. Love does not separate you from your children. Obsession does.

"IF ANYTHING..." all Carly needs to do is apologize to her kids? I'm one of Carly's biggest fans, but the fact Carly needs to make this up to her children BIG TIME is not even in doubt. For allowing Simon into her life and jeopardizing their lives with his loansharking associates, you bet your Aunt Fanny Carly owes them an apology. This isn't JUST about Carly "following her heart" and trying to get past the divorce with another man. THIS is about Carly LOSING HER EVER LOVIN" MIND, and blinding herself to the truth of the Simon Situation...that even if he wasn't evil, he was not the kind of person she should have been involved with, PERIOD. End of story.

I know Carly didn't dump her kids for Simon...but I won't blame Parker for thinking it. She brought that on herself when she decided to protect Simon at all costs.

• Members

Yes Carly's a screwup. We know. And yes as she said in her OWN words, "I've used men before. I've even slept with them to get what I want." That was her PAST. Its over and done with. Okay she made some bad choices early on in her life but she hasn't been a "slut" for years now and she wasn't playing musical bed chairs with Simon and Jack or any other guy like Katie was with Mike. Shes as stable as any woman that I know today and I would be proud to call her a friend, a mother, or a sister.

2nd She was in LOVE with Simon. But I guess you'll never understand that. It wasn't purely sex (although I'm sure Simon's magic stick is worth a 1 billion dollars). As for "not being woman enough" go preach that to Emily, Barbara, Meg, and the millions of other women and even men in Daytime's history who have done FAR WORSE. All she and Simon did was steal some stupid jewels from the Prince of Leonia. A prince who probably replaced them in a week. Its not that serious to be real with you. She didn't kill anyone. She didn't steal someones baby. She didn't threaten to kill her unborn child. She didn't KIDNAP a married man and hold him prisoner for several weeks. She didn't sell drugs to kids or anyone else in Oakdale. She definitely didn't get someone who trusted her addicted to diet pills and steal their mother's beloved company away from her.

She committed a robbery. Hardly a blip on the radar when viewed next the outrageous things some of the other women and even men in Oakdale have done. Carly's a DIVA. Shes not perfect and she knows that. Simon loved her because of her faults..NOT in spite of them. He knew her and she knew him. Thats all you can ask for in true love. And in the end she chose to be wtih the man she loved rather than face the music. Its fine that you wouldn't have done what she did. Me on the other hand I don't know what I would have done in her situation. But I guess its because I'm a romantic at heart. All I know is that its easy to judge when you're not in the situation itself and I'm sick of people beating her down because she didn't go to jail for a stupid crime that didn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things. When Katie and all the other women in Oakdale pay for THEIR crimes then feel free to call for Carly's arrest. Sorry but shes not a bad mother. In fact I think shes a very caring mother otherwise she wouldn't have even thought twice before leaving. But of course she was torn and of course the decision hurt her deeply. If Carly was my mother I would have wanted her to escape the police. I wouldn't allow my mother to be in jail for something so petty.

• Members

I'm fine I'm not typing in ALL CAPS or anything am I? Nor am I telling anyone to shutup or something. I'm just saying my mind on the subject. Its kinda disturbing how judgemental some people on on this forum are though and towards the wrong people. Carly is made to look like some kinda jezebel/harlot demoness whos deserves the worst mother of the year award while Jack is the saint from heaven or even the 2nd coming of Christ himself who is the only possible person who can save her which I find to be ridiculous. How about we criticize Jack for a change? He doesn't deserve a woman like Carly. He can have Katie if thats what he desires. As for Parker, JJ, and Sage Carly will apologize to them but its between her and her children. If I were them I wouldn't even trip. There wouldn't be anything to forgive. In fact I'd still be pissed at Jack for leaving Carly in the first place. Sorry but I wouldn't want my mom to end up in jail for such a dumb reason and all because my idiotic stepdad couldn't get past his ego and his selfrighteousness. And if they truly love their mom they'll understand why she did what she did and that sometimes you can't help who you fall in love with...period.

Carly didn't lose her mind. She wasn't drinking water poisoned with lead. She just fell in love. Only problem for some of the fans was that it wasn't with Jack and some people aren't happy unless she's crawling back towards him on her knees begging for his forgiveness.

Maura looks fabulous and I can't wait to see her again but I'm dreading what I know will eventually come. And yes I'm very passionate about this subject and I'll be the first to admit that.

• Members

Maura looks fabulous!

And while I definitely want a CarJack reunion (and many scenes with Jack!), I'm glad to see her involved with her sister (at least somewhat lol)...b/c the less of Carly around the mess that is Brad and Katie, the better! Unless of course she gets to beat Katie down, a lot :)

Archived