ATWT: Wednesday discussion

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Pretty good show today, not great by any means but not bad. And for the first time I might really start liking Cleo, that last scene was down right scary, lol. I really liked the Casey and Maddie moments very sweet. Also great seeing Emma, Tom, and Margo today. Henry and Vienna were also pretty good, Katie and Brad just need to disappear, I can't even get into them at all.

Plus I really like the new theme music, that we got a preview of during the midway bumper, I wonder how it will fit with an opening.

• Members

It was a good episode. Not horrible and not outstanding either. The highlight of the day was Brad and Katie for me. God if I were Katie I'd be going insane. It'd be hard to choose between Jack and Brad for me. Both have their positives and negatives. Jesus I'm both jealous and relieved that I'm not in her position. Glad Brad called her out on her bullsh*t regarding Henry. She just wants a manservant and Henry fits the bill. And Henry is stupid. He doesn't deserve a goddess like Vienna. I hope Vienna and Brad get together soon. Let Henry continue with his sick obsession with Katie only to have Katie go running to Jack or Brad instead.

Maddie and Casey were cute. But with all the sex they're having you'd think Maddie would be pregnant in world record time...lol. I mean heck it only took Casey one time with Gwen.

Emma was so sweet. I love her scenes with Vienna. Can't wait to hear more about CARLY!

• Members

The best part of it was seeing Carly's name come up on Gwen's computer at the end!

I loved the Emma and Vienna scenes. Henry and Vienna were heartbreaking today.

Could have done without Brad and Katie but enjoyed seeing her punch him.

Just go on already,Casey! That way Maddie can go ahead and move on to her next story.

More Cleo tomorrow. Yuck!

Susan Dansby wrote today's show. I am waiting for another Culliton script. Probably will be the best show for the week.

• Members

First of all....JAMES...that's one SERIOUSLY sweet banner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry, Cleo now just creeps me out, PERIOD. Is there anything more violating than the thought of someone in your house, pawing through your things, wearing your clothes....AND sleeping in your bed? Granted, apparently Willen don't really mind the last part, since they did the typical thing and volunteered their Love Shack.

Brad continues to impress me as he slaps down Katie. Other than that, I couldn't care less.

I'm LOVIN' the Henry/Vienna stuff. How come ATWT can write this couple well, and fail so miserably in the romance department with every other couple? I like Casey/Maddie, but they rarely had anything to do other than tag-a-long with Willen. The rest of the couples have no rooting value.

• Members

Dude... I know!

I was secretly hoping she'd pull out one of Will's undies, start sniffing it and rub herslef all over with it. :unsure:

I'm really bored with the Casey stuff. His goodbye will probably extend through the end of the week. Boo!

• Members

**Dude... I know! I was secretly hoping she'd pull out one of Will's undies, start sniffing it and rub herslef all over with it. I'm really bored with the Casey stuff. His goodbye will probably extend through the end of the week. Boo!**

Dude...you're like reading my mind. Cleo wanting to be Will so she can be "with" Gwen would be the only fresh thing in this story.

Sigh...how come Casey rates a Goodbye Tour, while John, Ben and Jess just sort of faded away? *snort* Hey...at least in Ben's case, his abs were better than Casey's.

Oh, and if that jangly crappola that played during the bumpers is the new theme...we should PROTEST.

P.S....Dusty outdid himself on that new banner James!

Archived