DAYS: More on the "one year ahead" rumor...

• Members

Spoiler Diva!

Kate is going to find out that Sami was willing to let herself get raped in order to save Lucas. Rather than put her own spin on it- Kate is going to join forces with Sami and Celeste to kill EJ!

This next two months will be eventful... expect a massive showdown between these three ladies and the conniving DiMera. Then, Sami and Lucas will finally have their eco-wedding.

However, as Marlena is leaving her daughter's wedding, a bus will slam into her car! Marlena will awaken... to learn that it is 2008... AND, everything has changed over the course of her "Lost Year". The first shocking tidbit- Sami has taken her place at Tony's side, as a DiMera and is raising the DiMera child... EJ is still missing. Lucas and Sami are no longer in touch, and Sami claims she is now a DiMera!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think you're overestimating Corday's "OMG" comment in Soap Opera Digest.

He over-sells bigtime. The "oh my God" plot will probably be some idiotic two-day twist. Maybe the "OMG" plot will be that we actually get to see THREE veterans in one episode? LoL

• Members

I know Corday oversells, but IF this rumor turns out to be true, it would definitely be huge. If written well, it could be good; however, DAYS fans have been burnt so many times by gimmicks...I just don't know how I'd feel about this. But it would generate a lot of interest and if Corday is going to start shopping DAYS in September, he's going to need a lot of buzz. And a lot better ratings. So maybe they should go for it.

• Members

I think everything up until the 2008 part is definitely good.

The rest would depend on the execution of it all. It could be huge and make for some good drama but, if the execution sucks, it could be a bust.

I agree that Corday oversells (although the SSK was huge for awhile) so I would just wait and see if whatever is coming is worth the hype.

• Members

I went to the source of the rumor and the poster claims that Marlena's accident happens in July when this 1 year jump is supposed to happen. Yet his "spoiler" says she gets hit by the bus "while leaving Sami's wedding"...which is in May.

I smell bullshit!

• Members

I just saw it posted over on the NBC Days board that Justin Melvey is returning to the show this summer as Colin Murphy.

If that's true, God, I'm going to vomit! Just puke! He was, perhaps, the most pointless, most idiotic, useless character in the entire history of Days. And UGLY. UUUUGLYYY! He was a poor man's version of Patrick Lockhart, who was a poor man's version of Peter Blake.

But Colin was also involved with the DiMeras and Tony, hence his re-appearance on the Melaswen island in 2004. With the big DiMera resurgence (minus Kristen... bastards!) that could be Colin's point of entry. If this is their idea of the "rebirth of the DiMeras," I think I'll take a pass. Can't this show find anything successful without always having to go back to the same old DiMera crux to be successful? Oy. And even then, they're not bringing back the goodies... BART? COLIN? CARTOONISH TONY? Bleuuuugh! I'll even take Peter Blake over those three.

• Members

Oh, DEAR GOD! NOT Colin Effing Murphy! PLEASE NO!

First Bart, and now possibly Colin? Why the hell is DAYS suddenly bringing back everyone and anyone at all related to the DiMeras EXCEPT Kristen, the woman who almost raised E.J.?! Oh, if this is true (and it better not be), it just pisses me off all over again.

Archived