DAYS: Tuesday, April 10

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And that's why I like Sheffer, at least she's good when she's on. She was rarely on during Langan's time and that stuff was awful.

They just should let Deidre stand around and make sarcastic comments all day long, I'd watch (the woman's hilarious).

• Members

The conversation EJ had with John right before he was shot is still haunting me. I'm not convinced Steve is the secret assassain EJ was talking about, and Kayla's accident today reinforced my doubts. EJ was busy with Philip over at Bo's house so he didn't run Kayla off the road (in exactly the same way Lexie and Tek were forced off the road) and Steve was locked up and having a conversation with Marlena so we know he didn't do it. I think the secret assassain is the one EJ used, but who is it? I suppose it could be some Dimera minion, but I've always thought Steve was too obvious as the SA. I think the Dimeras have another pawn in town.

• Members

I watched a lot of the show today. It was neat that the commercials for Days and B&B weren't coincidal so I could switch channels during commercials and keep up with both shows. Cool. Marlena was the best. I purposefully didn't watch Kayla except for the accident scene. She really grates on me. I though EJ and Philip were so silly in their electrician outfits and clearly suspicious figures. Smart painter to call Bo. But, they did accomplish their mission for today and it was fun to learn that Philip is a computer geek. I did a Google to learn about lye soap causing a person's temperature to spike but didn't find a single reference to such a thing. I wonder if maybe someone else could get results...otherwise, I think it's just a cooked up scheme for those who don't know better. You know what? I loved Patch of the past, but he's supposed to be a mature man and so some of his stubborn, bullheaded ways are really immature and stupid. I'm tired of him, too.

• Members

I agree and I actually have felt it since last Thursday. The EJ/Sami stuff picked up and now we are getting some actual forward movement daily. I had a feeling we would begin to see some buildup now with the wedding coming up and May sweeps and summer so I am not surprised but I feel some energy there again on a daily basis. Hope it keeps up.

GREAT SHOW TODAY!!! Best in weeks. Great to see Marlena and Bo and yet another good small cast show. Small cast shows are great when you have some good interactions and lots of movement, like we had today. Kind of reminds me of last September under Beth Milstein.

Great Bo/Kayla scenes. I liked that he felt guilty about her accident and that she continues to be the fiery Kayla I love. It's funny how we had Kayla run off the road almost the same way as Lexie and Tek (I also remember Steve/Billie being in an accident a similar way with someone having bright lights behind them but I don't think that fits here). I still remember that EJ/John conversation and I expect that to come into play big time soon. I don't think Steve is the secret assassin simply because EJ mentioned 3 men would ultimately die-John, Bo, and Steve. Unless he meant that Steve would kill Bo and then kill himself I don't see how Steve is the secret assassin. I kept thinking it was Celeste a few weeks ago but I can't see that now either.

Loved Steve today. His scenes with Marlena were great. Hogan gets Marlena. The sarcasm, the intelligence...it's all there. I have been waiting for her to treat him and I was glad they are used her history with dealing with the Dimera's and what happened to John with his programming today. We need more scenes like this. It's long overdue. Marlena's comment to Bo about the old Steve being gone was haunting but he really wasn't gone. He just didn't want to react in front of her because then suspicious would be aroused and he wouldn't be able to escape. His desperation to get to Kayla was noticeable the minute Marlena left. The rye soap thing was a good idea. Not sure if that really happens but whatever. I like Steve's one liners though. Classic Steve and good ending with him saying to Kayla he is coming.

Marlena/Bo scenes are always a treat. Marlena asking Bo sarcastically if this is enough to bring EJ in was great. I can see they are setting it up for so many to be frustrated with him getting away with everything that they have no choice but to kill him. Marlena and Bo are into the "Rid Salem of EJ race" now too, The setup for that was quite clear today with the both of them.

I love Philip and EJ together. I see this as being setup for a rivalry. Loved the line EJ had about them not being equals. I just know EJ is going to double cross Philip and then we will see Philip going after him too. Now this is the villianous, manipulative Philip I want. He is very Victor-like right now and it's nice to see him not acting stark-raving mad. The electrician thing played out better then I thought because Bo and Hope weren't there but I liked the painter calling the police and Bo. I would've liked to see Bo close closer to catching them for suspence reasons but still good. Philip admitting he was a computer geek was cool. Good stuff all around.

Great show. Loving April and this week so far.

Archived