DAYS: Tuesday, April 10

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

EJ and Phillip in the same frame...OMG...totally HOT. Did you see EJ's new look? The way he wore his hat with a strand of hair sticking out of it and the cap is backwards and sideways....*sigh* and I was so mesmerized by his fake accent (I think it was Irish), too. I want EJ. I don't care who I have to fight. He's mine. lol

• Members

Something feels different with this week. The writing is more vibrant. There's actual movement. And from tomorrow's Prevuze it seems to continue.

This stuff would have filmed 3-4 weeks ago and written when?

• Members

Interesting that we only had 6 major characters on the show today. They used everyone well though as we had interactions between Marlena/Steve; Kayla/Bo, and Bo/Marlena. Loved how Kayla and Marlena ripped into Bo about the police not doing anything to stop EJ. They need to get Bo more involved. The Bo I know would be doing whatever he could to protect his family. Liked how the painter actually used his brain today, and called Bo about EJ/Phillip being in his house. Of course, it was too much to ask to actually have Bo catch them. Good show, just wish we had Hope on also, and Bo/Hope involved more in the storyline.

• Members

GBB -- seems like this would be the stuff written while feb sweeps was airing, right? or would it be march? either way, it makes sense that it's picking up and using core characters, if it was written when ratings went down.

• Members

Always love a Bo/Kayla scene. :)

These Steve and Marlena scenes should've been playing since Steve returned last May. I've been waiting for Marlena to treat Steve. We're finally getting some of these scenes. It's a little too late though if you ask me.

I love EJ and Philip as a team. They are hilarious in those overalls. You can tell the painter knows something's up. I'm not finished with the show yet, but someone said that the painter calls Bo. Good for him!

• Members

Awesome episode today! Even though there were only 6 characters on, it's the best I've seen in days. :)

And it's a nice break from LUMI and CHICK. You don't know how disappointed I was that they're in the previews for tomorrow. :angry: It's okay though. I do enjoy both couples, not so much LUMI, but Sami, so it's all good. Bo's also on tomorrow. That's a good thing.

Archived