GRINDHOUSE

leevo64

• Members

I just saw this movie late last night and it was hands down the coolest frieking movie I've EVER seen in my life. Planet Terror was just plain perfection while Death Proof has the best car chase scene in movie history.

And Eli Roth needs to turn Thanksgiving into a feature film. NOW.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Haha - I saw it over the weekend. It was entertaining to say the least.

I really liked the first half of the first movie, but then it started going on and on and on, and I finally I just wanted it to end.

The second movie was good - amazing car stunts. I just don't understand why the girls didn't STOP their car and get that chick back inside! Didn't make sense.

Loved those previews - they need to make Machete and Thanksgiving into real movies for the next Grindhouse series! hahaha

• Members

I saw it Saturday night, one word G-E-N-I-U-S!!!

I really enjoyed Planet Terror and Quentin's long ass cameo apperance LOL.

I enjoyed Death Proof too but through it was rather slow until the final 20 mins which was the best car chase in move history but like Alex was left asking myse;f why didn't the girls stop and get Zoe back in the car. Oh well. The 2nd set of girls was much more interesting than the first.

That Doctor Blonde was such an Uma Thurman role. I am surprised she wasn't involved.

• Members

LOVED Planet Terror.

Death Proof was only okay though. The worst thing about Quentin's screenplays is that the dialogue is ENDLESS. I just wanted to yell at the screen to shut the hell up and get on with the action.

• Members

Wow. I actually HATED Planet Terror. It was probably the stupidest movie I think I've ever seen. The second half was frickin' genius though. It started off slow, but as soon as Kurt Russel turned into a psychopath, I was hooked.

And I am another who would love to see "Thanksgiving."

Archived