DAYS: A Storyline Idea

• Members

They need to kill off EJ.

As hot as he is and as fantastic as James Scott is, unless they stop having him interract with Sami the way he is, he needs to go.

Suspects: Sami, Celeste, Lucas, Will, Marlena, John, Abe, Billie, Kate, Patch, Kayla. Basically, anyone could be a suspect.

Solution: Do an intense episode, do some free-cam camera work [those camera angles add intensity to a show imo] where EJ is found dead at some sort of big party. Do sort of a 'real time' tale where we see the interregations, the mixed feelings about his death and show flashbacks from different characters POVs throughout the night. Sami was fighting him off, Lucas and Marlena were both looking for Sami, everyone telling the cops where they were. Have someone like Willow, Billie or someone who's not very popular but still has a reason to kill him, be the killer. Two characters gone right there (jail and dead).

Or, make it clear from the start that Sami kills EJ after he tries to force himself on her again. Mystery is, the body goes missing. Marlena finds out about the rape and confesses to the murder before Sami can [angry that EJ did what he did, tries to prevent Sami from going through another traumatic experience]. John doesn't belive her guilt, she confesses to him that she didn't do it, and they go on the run with help from Bo & Hope back in Salem.

Show four people who are friends working together. Work in possibly Steve and Kayla, Jack and Jennifer, Sami and Lucas from different sides. Bo and Hope opening a PI business where Hope juggles a newborn while trying to get back into "police form". Steve and Kayla, Jack and Jennifer helping out in their own way by trying to find Stefano and snooping around. Sami and Lucas preparing for the birth as Sami can't stay calm because her mother's out there fighting for her life, show Lucas really standing up to and for Sami by never once doubting that Sami did what she was forced to do.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Love the SL Linn. Love it love it love it. If it will actually happen, that's another story. I love EJ overall despite his unbearable-ness that has developed over the past 3 months. Like Ponz said his character should have remained mysterious keeping that aura of excitement alive. He lost it and for a while it seemed like he was becoming Tony Jr. I hope it doesnt' continue that way. I don't want EJ killed but like everyone said it would make for good story.

If he is killed the kid has to be his for there to be any type of exciting story telling.

• Members

Awesome Linn.

I would love it. I do think an EJ murder is in the works but that he will end up not being dead for real.

I know we are going to get something like this around the wedding because EJ is just in too many people's faces. I can see everyone thinking he is dead and wondering who did it all while he is watching them, enjoying seeing them all tortured. I don't want him dead but they do need to tone him down a bit.

• Administrator

I think "killing" EJ off would be a great idea.

They kill EJ off in September.....it's also around the time the baby is born. Then he rises from the ashes just in time for November sweeps and this is when he reveals to everyone that he is the father of Sami's baby.

Archived