Days: Stefano Dimera

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, Steve Blackwood posted that the night before we had it confirmed Thaoo was returning so I beleive him. Stefano will be back and I can't see it being anyone but Joe Mascolo.

I am not happy about Bart. That is the one thing that kind of hurts this for me but I will find a way to deal with it.

• Members

I don't see why people hate Bart so much. I think he overstayed his welcome, but he's not THAT bad. He's not really needed either though. They could save time and money by hiring day players to be Stefano and Tony's thugs.

I miss Dr. Rolf though. Shame Higley killed him off. She's a moron.

I for one am thrilled to see Tony and Stefano returning. If they returned under anyone's pen I would want it to be under Hogan Sheffer's. They better not be short-term, although I have a feeling Thaao's might be.

And honestly ... they need to bring Lexie back, dammit!

• Members

That would be brilliant but Days hasn't done stuff like that since the 80's and early to mid 90's. Even if they wanted to, the secret will come out somehow just like it did with the SSK. There are just too many media outlets out there to blow he lid off that stuff. The only soap that gets away with big surprises anymore is Passions and I really don't know how they do it.

Archived