• Members

We didn't actually see it, but yes, they did. It was in Tony's limousine. When we last saw them, they were getting hot and heavy. When we came back from commercial break, as Kate was rolling down the tinted window, they were buttoning themselves back up and adjusting themselves, LoL

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

BROOKE LOGAN...man stealing slut outranks all of the characters.

She did steal her own daughter's man, what was it twice?

Today's episode Brooke was up to her old ways to get what she wants, a man, and how does she do it? By some old fashioned seduction! Her speciality.

That's why we love her.

If she were to do a spin off they should call it As the Whore Turns.

• Members

All these women's names! :lol:

I guess men are just "sowing their wild oats," huh. :rolleyes:

I'd like to nominate -- for the sake of equity -- some whores-with-penises to the list.

* Sonny, GH, just has to flash his dimples at some chick and they get pregnant.

* Ridge, B&B, cannot traverse life without being the hypotenuse in some triangle.

* Jack, Y&R, was a real goer back in the day. He banged Jill when she was married to his father!

* I'd even put up El Grande Mustachio, Victor Newman, as a bit of slut.

There are definitely others but, for the moment, that's all I can think of.

---------------------

Now, Brooke on B&B. It's hard to defend her, I know, after yesterday's episode when she forced Nick down onto the bed and tried to pull a Ridge on his sea-faring a$$. But! I am going to try to, anyway.

First of all, Brooke was a 19-year old virgin when B&B first started. She had a huge crush on Ridge and, as soon as she met him, she broke it off with her cop boyfriend.

Brooke has "a head for business -- and a bod for sin." She follows her heart 100% -- usually against her own better judgment. The eldest daughter of a family abandoned by the father as well as being a hopeless romantic, she is still craving that absolute ideal, One True Love, after all these years.

She fell in love with Ridge, he took her virginity but dumped her anyway in favor of Caroline. Then she fell for Eric, mistaking loneliness and gratefulness for love. He was already divorcing Stephanie by this time. They married when she fell pregnant.

Brooke has married pretty much every man she ever slept with. In a way, that's almost Christian of her! :lol: J/k, mom. She is also very charitable in that she even married some dudes she never slept with -- Grant and Whip. No nookie in those marriages!

Of course, Deacon was the big turning point when Brooke drove pell-mell into Whore Town. Sleeping with your daughter's husband is horrendous and inexcusable. But it also takes two to tango. I didn't see Deacon putting up much of a fight -- in fact, he seemed to be doing a lot of the pursuing. Nobody called him a whore for cheating on his child-bride Bridget -- and for deflowering her while her parents listened over the telephone. Ick!

Brooke has slept with 6 people in her life (at least on my count -- Ridge, Eric, James, Thorne, Deacon, Nick?). I would say Taylor has slept with roughly the same amount of men (Grant, 1st hubby, Ridge, James, Thorne, Nick?). I would say that Eric and Ridge's conquests probably outstrip those lists by a long way.

LOL, so she may be considered a whore by some, but I don't believe she has ever slept around in order to gain money or rape somebody or trick somebody out of something.

OK, I tried. :lol:

• Members

Marlena may have only been involved with five men over the years but she's still a big whore to me the way she kept yanking John and Roman's chains (pun intended!). She was a married woman whoring around with John.

• Members

Nicole Walker (DAYS)

Willow Stark (DAYS)

Billie Reed (DAYS)

Kate Roberts (DAYS)

Carrie Brady (DAYS) YES. 2 affairs. She's the Sharon Collins whore of Salem.

Lexie Carver (DAYS)

Brooke Logan (B&B)

Sharon Collins (Y&R)

Emily Stewart (ATWT)

Kay Bennett (PSSN)

• Members

Brooke, B&B. There's been many good explanations on this one.

I got to name man as well, in the name of equality:

Tad, AMC. He was nailing Liza, Simone, Krystal at the same time. Well not exactly at the same time, but close enough... Not to mention his overall cheating ways.

• Members

Come on even as a Kendall fan, you gotta admit she's been quite the skank. Within a 3 year span, she's been paired up against Michael, Ryan, Aidan, Boyd, JR, David, Ethan, Zach, Jonathan.....am I missing any other men? Right there she even slept her way through the entire Cambias family with hte excpetion of Alexander Sr. (father, son and uncle) She's slowed down now but girl has a hisory of being a slut. Most of those guys she juggled at the same time while she was paired with the others. They even made a promo about her with the tagline "How to juggle 3 guys, Kendall style" People call Babe a skank, but she has nohing on Kendall since she's only been paired with 3 guys (4 if you want to count Paul Cramer from OLTL) in that same 3 year span form 2003-2006

Archived