ATWT: Scott Bryce Interview

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It'll be good to see Scott back at ATWT! I'll always remember watching his final episode with my mama when I was a wee tot. He was walking away from the door and waved at either Sam or Lucinda one. :huh: Can't exactly remember.

• Members

Thanks for posting that interview. I can't wait to see Bryce in the role. Anything has to be better than Meek. I am afraid that I will be biased thought because I love Hunt Block so much and pretty much think he can do no wrong

• Members

Well, as much as I hated Block, even I know he won over a lot of people in the role. He wasn't just "starting" to...

I hope for the best...but I'm afraid the writing will just wreck everything.

• Members

Scott Bryce looks mad hot in those pictures. He can walk all over Paul, I am sorry.

I don't think Hunt Block's Craig was that removed from Bryce's original, really. I thought so until I re-viewed some of SB's episodes over the holidays a few years ago, where Craig was still somewhat grey, before he went totally domestic. Some of the sleek, sinister rhythms are very much the same, IMHO; it's the same man, just at a different place in his life. I think it's a seamless transition.

• Members

It may be totally "retarded" to some, but Scott Bryce (with the hairstyling and wardrobe) resembles Jeff Meek as "Craig". Hopefully, SB is able to salvage the character. Even Scott said it would take some time to figure out Craig's recent motivations.

• Members

I cannot WAIT for Scott Bryce's version of Craig to have scenes with Margo. And Lucinda. But really, Margo. Craig and Margo's relationship was always the strongest, chemistry-wise, when SB was in the role -- I really felt like they were siblings.

Archived