Y&R: Something seems way off about Phyllis?

• Members

It seems like ever since Phyllis,Fenmore,and Summer were rescued from the clutches of Sheila something seems way off about Phyllis.It seems likes Phyllis is not herself.Even the Friday March 30 episode sent up a red flag for me when Phyllis didn't want to work with Lauren and tried to put off the meeting.Is it just me or did Lauren shoot the wrong woman by mistake when it came down to who was really Phyllis and who was really Sheila?I have a funny feeling that Phyllis was the one who died instead of Sheila when Lauren shot one of the lookalikes.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Phyllis is finally acting like herself again personally. My theory is being taken by Sheila woke Phyllis up from that little fairy dream she was living with Nick. Seems to me that if Sheila was the one to survive, she'd be trying to cozy up to Lauren about now. Not that I think Sheila is dead either. That look alike was probably Sugar.

• Members

I've been saying this since January!! LOL :)

The reason Phyllis does not want anything to do with Lauren is that because Michael and Lauren knew Shelia was out there and looked like her!! She is angry because they didn't come and warn her or tell her, "Hey Shelia looks just like you." So that is why she is leery towards Lauren, same with Michael!

• Members

Exactly! Michael told Phyllis about Sheila having plastic surgery to look like her and that she was dead but when he found out Sheila was alive and didn't tell Phyllis, she lost it. I think if it had of just been Phyllis that Sheila kidnapped, she wouldn't be this mad with Michael and Lauren but since Summer was involved, she's not quick to forgive them. Notice when she tells Lauren and Michael off, it's always "You not telling me could have cost my daughter's life".

• Members

I saw that too. She really wants to be friends with them again but she is hurt by them not telling her about Sheila. I think in the next few weeks, they'll patch things up I feel Phyllis will need a friend (and maybe a lawyer).

Archived