Days: More Rumors/Spoilers

• Members

March 29:

Drake was disappointed yet again. He was called into the studio, but only to be told he was going to lie in a bed. So don't expect John to wake up until after May.

Ashley Benson is leaving but there is no word yet on when and/or her character will be recast.

The Hortons will get word that Sister Marie has passed away, since Lanna Saunders has passed away.

Sami thinks she is off the hook from EJ for a while, when there is an emergency in Italy, but he takes her with him!

EJ lets Sami know that she is going to give birth in Italy, and the umbilicile cord will be used to save Stefano!

A killer will surface in the summer! First Victim-John Black!

It looks like Shawn Belle and Claire will be written off the show by years end!

http://www.freewebs.com/daystipster/rumoursspoilers.htm

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That would be so stupid, considering Maree Cheatham - the REAL Marie Horton is still very much alive, and still acting!

RIP to Lanna Saunders and all ... but the end all / be all of Marie Horton she ain't.

• Members

I think these are rumors all and RIP to them, except we already heard the John in a coma one and Abby not being recast soon.

John just signed a new contract to 2010 per Jason's site but he does say the length hasn't been worked out yet.

Marie Cheatum is so Marie Horton.

Martha's contract is up this summer and I've heard that rumor about Shawn and Belle being written off before, maybe even last year that they'd be written off this summer. It could be mirroring the Bo and Hope story with baby Shawn. This is the most believable of all these rumors to me. Two babies on contract have to be a decided splurge, especially with several other new babies coming along.

If EJ ever got Sami to Italy, we'd never hear from her or him again. He'd lock her in one of Stefano's castles forever.

• Members

Days needs to do something big here. who is stearing this ship right into the ice berg? oh wait i think theyve already hit it...who's loading the fans into the life boats and shipping them off???

Days needs something big, Like LOUISE sorell returning and Stephano.

Archived