ATWT: Friday discussion

• Members

I have to say yet again, and I think for the third day straight great show again today, everything was just wonderful, great writing, and if it still JP, I am going to give props to her then, because I have loved what I have seen the last few days or so. Lucinda/Lily/Faith was just off the charts wonderful family drama, something I love about ATWT. The ending was also very good today with the romance scenes, today's show just had it all, I really hope this is the new direction we are heading in.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh...I thought today was boring as hell. I did like the Dusty/Lucy/Lily/Faith/Emma stuff. I love that Faith wasn't a snot to Lily today.

The teen stuff was a snooze. It's a little late for me to care about Maddie and Casey, since they (as a couple) have been practically ignored since the end of the Serial Killer story.

Gwen...STFU!!!! I'm tired of listening to you making every problem all about you. Even if it is...STFU!!!!! Internalize something for once, huh? Just STFU!!!

Loved the preview of Jack belting Brad. I miss the days of the Snyder boys fighting. Although that was like fifteen years ago, and it was mostly Holden and Caleb.

• Members

Loved Lucinda, as usual, but my favorite moment of the show was when Lily saw Faith at the door and was dreading what she ws going to say, only to have Faith go to her and give her a hug. Lily's reaction to that was so great.

• Members

Best parts of today's show:

Lucinda/Lily. They were great as usual.

Emma/Lily. They dont disappoint either.

Craig/Dusty: Finally they werent yelling at each other or going at it with guns. Just a less heated conversation between two enemys.

The bad parts:

The teens....Yawn.....................

Archived