OLTL-Erika Slezak

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't do it justice so please read for yourself but she was highly critical of the writing. She said she didn't recognize Clint. She confirmed that didn't wasn't a fan of Viki and only wrote for her own creations. She was happy for DG and HT and said Dan was treated poorly. She commented on ME and TSJ's pre noms.

She just put it all out there.

• Members

About Higley:

No she is not. Dena makes noises of, “Oh yes you are wonderful, this and that” and then she writes nothing. She wants to write for her own characters and she wants to write stories that she thinks are interesting but nobody else does. She doesn’t write stories, she writes events. It’s like one event – let’s have a bomb, let’s have a plane crash – but there is no story.

It’s all out the window. But Dena doesn’t care about the rich history of the show, which is evident in what she writes.

• Members

But not let us not forget about what she said about Frons having a final word. So he is the one who is letting Dena get away with this crap and FV has no say. Not that we didn't already know that but it nice to hear an actor confirm it.

And just when I thought I couldn't hate Frons anymore than I already did. :angry::angry:

• Members

^^And there we have proof as to why half the cast gets little story. This would explain why Viki, Clint, Dorian, Asa, Renee, Bo, Nora, Lindsay, RJ, Marcie and Michael all have very limited airtime. She didn't create those characters and so she won't write for them.

Notice how she made the comment that the OLTL cast gave Michael Easton and Trevor St. John the pre-noms leading Actor because they were the only ones who had the all the stories...

When you think about it, it really is true. Wed didn't see Bo, Clint, Asa, Michael, David, Kevin or any other male on that show getting the kinds of stories that ME and TSJ get.

Every single thing has to involve those two.

Marcie and Michael's wedding about about the quad, Todd's execution was about Spencer, Viki's heart attack was about Tess and Jess...the list goes on and on.

Another thing I liked was when she was asked about being a presenter at the Daytime Emmy Awards. She responded by saying that probably Brian Frons would send the kids to do that.

I love that interview. She really speaks her mind and I'm glad she did. And so much of what she says just confirms everything we heard.

Archived