DAYS: Thursday, March 29

• Members

Finally, Belle's claws are coming out on that wench Gabby! :D I love b*tch Belle. Welcome back!

Loving Kayla and Max's little adventure. It's nice to see the two siblings working together. Family interaction. I wonder if Kayla will bump into Jack in New York. Why is Abby in New York in the first place? I missed that part.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think it would have been perfectly fine to have a max/abby episode last week or early this week explaining why Abby is going to new york...But of course they couldn't do that, we'd have to miss a day of the island gang or sami/ej...

• Members

I think part of the reason we didn't get that scene is maybe because Ashley was sick. I think maybe even the trip to NY would've been scratched had it not been for Matt being on but because he was back for a few days they kept it.

I have enjoyed the past two shows. The island stuff still bores me but it was nice to see bitchy Belle and to also see more movement with Belle and Shawn. The island scene has really grown tiresome to me.

I have also enjoyed the return of old Steve. I like him sticking up for the patients and I am glad Dr. Kraft sided with him. I really do like her and I am glad Steve and have an understanding despite his not taking meds.

Kayla and Max interacting is wonderful. Max is making me laugh alot this week and I like how Kayla offered to make a donation to the preist because she felt guilty. That was funny.

Chelsea/Nick was good only because we haven't see much of them together of late. I enjoyed them together and the fact that Nick wasn't so easy to give in. He reocgnized that she was trying to use his feelings for her to get what she wants, just like she did in the beginning, and I thought that was a nice way to go about this. Good scenes.

This week really has been dull overall. I mean, the last two days have been enjoyable but really it's nothing for me to jump up and down about.

• Members

Just some quickie thoughts:

I can't believe how much I'm still loving Max right now. His facial expressions and delivery have just been hilarious the last couple of days (loved the chanting and "bless you, my child"). He and Kayla are adorable together.

I wish they'd just let Belle go full throttle and access her inner b*tch all the time. It just works for her. I think they should go with it.

Steve was on a roll today. I'm glad to see the taser zap didn't send him into a flashback or an episode. I do think he took on the orderly to rescue the pudgy guy yesterday but I think he kept goading him today for a totally different reason. I suspect he's working a plan to escape and it involves Gigantor in some way. Still loving Dr. Kraft.

Nick and Chelsea *sigh* Love them so much. Though I wasn't really fond of the way Chelsea was manipulating my sweet, sexy Nick today. Oh well, she is who she is. They're still incredible together.

• Members

Belle fascinated me today. You could see in her face the realization that if she really wants her little family of Shawn and Claire to work out that she's going to have to step up and DO something. No more leading Shawn on and then pulling back, no more meekly doing what other people tell her is the right thing to do...time to grab life--and Shawn--with both hands. So glad she's catching on to Gabby, although it took Duck to open her eyes. But Belle was right, Gabby is a little too fascinated with Claire. Today I was kind of getting a "Hand that Rocks the Cradle" vibe.

Still loving Steve and I'm thinking he's got a new plan involving the orderly. Not loving the Hallelujah Chorus with the other inmates, though. All of their sound effects were very distracting (and disturbing) and not needed.

Nick and Chelsea were okay, although the old Chelsea is definitely trying to make a comeback. Nick's integrity is a major part of who he is, and if he gives in to Chelsea on this hairbrush thing I think it will have bad repercussions on any future relationship.

This has been an okay week. It's been worse, but it could definitely be a whole lot better. I am getting the feeling that stories are going to start moving soon...it's just too bad we've had such a slow start to the year. It's almost April and stories have barely advanced since January.

• Members

Max was delightful today. At last, the writers are allowing him to be a person. Looks as though he may have male pattern baldness though and that would explain his parting his hair in the center and letting it cover those bald spots. I think the hairdressers could come up with something better than that for him. Frankly, I love bald heads and think it's very sexy, but it would be shocking with 18 year old Abby. Max needs a real woman in his life.

Loved Belle and Shawn today. I could feel her desperation and fear and her determination to make the best life for her little family. This is the Belle that we have been deprived of and getting her at long last. I just wish there were a different actor playing Shawn.

• Members

I enjoyed the show today. SN was awesome today. This was like having the old "Steve" back today. I also really enjoyed Kayla/Max today, and Shawn/Belle. Good to see Belle tell Shawn she loved him. Looking forward to Phillip finding them though. I hope Shawn/Belle are back in Salem soon.

• Members

Oh, snap! One thing I'll give Hogie credit for: making Belle a good ol' !@#$%^&*]! I love it!!! I hate Belle for !@#$%^&*]in' at lovely Gabby, who is the nicest gal you could meet, but

OMG!!! OMG!!! 'Are you sure it's a GIRLFRIEND' that you're looking for?!!'

Oh NO, she didn't!!!

Daaaang!!!

• Members

Oh, come ON, Chelsea! Even if you're NOT lying to Nick when you say you'd rob a bank for him, no questions asked, does that mean that ALL human beings -- or those who "truly" love you -- must be psycho and commit every heinous sin in the book just to prove their love?!

You are SICK, girlfriend!!

And once again, Hogan...ANOTHER SRIKE, baby!

Yoo hoo, James Reeeeilly... come home!

Archived