The Cramer Women Appreciation

razor32always

• Members

I love each and every one of these women. Separately, they're some of my favorite daytime characters, but together, this is my favorite group of fictional women. From Dorian, Addie, and Melinda, to Blair, Kelly, Cassie, and Adriana, to Starr, these women are simply the best. They love passionately and hate just a passionately. They fight fiercely and are unwilling to give up on something they believe in.

When they're fighting amongst themselves, they can be some of the most caddy people you've ever watched, but underneath it all is always this underlying love. When they're fighting together for a common cause, you better hope they're not on the other side because they can be some of the nastiest !@#$%^&*]es you've ever met.

Whatever the case may be, these women always deliver. Not only are the characters some of the strongest characters on television, but the women portraying these characters are some of the best actresses you're going to find anywhere.

Nikki

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not too broad for me, because I love them all.

It was back in 1996-97 when I started getting a feel for the Cramer women as a clan, and I have loved each and every one of them (together and separately) since. Even when I want someone to throttle Kelly!

• Members

I miss Cassie and wish she'd come back bc she was always the moral center of the family. When Blair and Kelly were fighting, Cassie was the one in the middle trying to keep the peace and she was a friend to all. Plus I miss her relationship with Dorian. Cassie plain rocked. I loved when she started to turn into a !@#$%^&*] herself towards the end of her run. She really kicked some ass there

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived