AMC: TV Guide Online Article about Babe Carey

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

His view matches mine perfectly. A former Babe tolerater who was turned off by the Babe is Love writing. If she had been written as a vizen from day one and not this poor "innocent" victim, I'd like Babe a whole lot more.

The character is unredeemable now. Kill her when Alexa bolts this summer! KILL HER!!!!

• Members

When Babe first came to town, her first scenes were with Jamie at some beach party. He thought she was some random girl. She took his virginity. The next day, Jamie was all in love, but he was shocked to find out that his new love was JR's wife. JR was in love with her, but she acted like she was nervous to meet Adam for fear she's be branded a golddiger or that JR was using her to make Adam mad.

The rationale didn't make sense. Nothing Babe does makes sense, but the writers have always excused her infedility.

• Members

Actually it was more about her not wanting to be alone more then anything. That's what I remember her reason for sleeping with Jaime. She didn't want to be alone that night and that's why she was with Jaime that one time. Later on it was revealed it was because she felt safe with him and that she later was in love with him after JR turned on her and that she cared for him and "always did". That's what prompted Jaime versus JR during their marriages.

Archived