AMC Cancelled in Croatia/Slovenia

• Members

After only 3 years of airing in Slovenia, AMC ends on March 28th. We started with summer 1994 episodes (the tornado) and we are going to end with summer 1997.

That leaves YR the only US soap in this area of Europe (not including Italy). YR has been airing in Slovenia for 6 years now and hopefully this season won't be its last. Currently, we are seeing YR episodes from late spring/early summer 2004.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I did enjoy a lot of stuff during this run... I didn't see a lot of it, but still.. :)

Too bad they won't be replacing it with another soap like they used to... (AMC replaced Sunset Beach after it ended)... I guess, soaps over here are dying as well... They replaced it with some stupid SF show! I mean come on... SF in the morning?! :rolleyes:

• Members

Yes, let's cancel a show that is about to experience a major headwriter turnover within the next month, which will more than likely result in the promotion of the two of the show's most admired writers and the firing of perhaps the most ridiculous !@#$%^&*] ever to write a daytime drama.

Let's cancel that show!

• Members

I do love AMC, it's always going to be my home soap but it's damaged beyond repair. I'd rather all the soaps cancelled than the dreck they're delivering everyday.

So yes, officially, I want all the soaps cancelled. It's akin to wanting a relative to have a quick death rather than a slow and painful one. Actually, it's too late for that, AMC has had cancer for about 10 years now.

Mmmm, yes, please.

Archived