DAYS: Small tidbit from SOW e-mail...

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think it means he is long-term. We will learn from the credits this week if he is contract or not as last week it appeared he is recurring. This could mean he has a small purpose like Jed and will be gone fairly quick. I am going to wait and see. Duck just doesn't feel like a long term character. I felt the same about Jed and look what happened so I am hopeful.

• Members

If you check Franc Ross's credits, you will find that he is very accomplished and has a good history of various types. I thinkhe is very interesting and will be happy to see his story get into play (unless he is a demon LOL). As long as he is needed in the story, that is all that is important.

• Members

Why do you think so?

I like him because he is exemplary of a retired Marine Sergeant who would own a bar and hotel on a tiny tucked away island filled with fugitives LOL. I know more about him than has been posted on this board so can't say, but he interests me a lot.

• Members

OH, I agree, Days! I LOVE Duck. Expected to hate him but I hope he's a keeper, and I know this is an unpopular opinion (or perhaps is, based on this board), but I hope Shelle stay on that island and the show just takes place in Salem and on that island. The whole island aspect, for me, is just so classic and plays out like a movie. The whole ex-marine sergeant with a "bark that's worse than his bite" is just CLASSIC. I love it!!

• Members

I like the island scene, too. It's airy, crisp and fresh just like a perfect vacation spot. It's more fun, too without being weighed down with EJ popping into the bar interrogating everyone or ordering them around LOL. It's a nice way to see Shawn and Belle learn each other's strengths and weaknesses, too, although I hope they come to their senses and realize they don't mesh well and decide to call the high school infatuation over.

• Members

I'll keep an open mind. As long as Duck remains unconnected to Willow, I'm ok with this. He could be related to Steve and what happened to him, which means that storyline could, y'know, move forward, and that would be wonderful to see.

• Members

OMG, YOU GUYS!!

Did I call it or did I call it?!!

I can't find the post right now but I SWEAR I said they didn't seem like biological father and daughter. Granted, I was personally leaning in the (sex) buddies frontin' as father and daughter or escape convicts frontin' as father and daughter direction, but I'm glad to know my instincts were right. Duck is NOT GAbby's biological father!!

Whooo, baby!!!

Oh, it feels SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good to be right! It's like I just have the world on a string!! And life ROCKS!!!! :):)

Archived