AMC: Thursday

• Members

WHAT???

She was on yesterday's opening. I have to admit that I left during today's opening to make some lunch - and didn't see it. But today they really premiered a new opening and we haven't talked about that yet?????

So what else was new? Dixie is gone, and Colby is in a new position? What else happened.....????

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

always -- you would never BELIEVE it. I think Colby's the one RIGHT before Erica -- at the end. She's been DIVORCED from her family. It makes me ill, especially since I ALWAYS smile and just have to say, "Life is beautiful" when I see Colby, a DEAD RINGER for Adam, come right behind him. Those EYES!!! That POSTURE!!

It's a sin against GOD that they changed the opening to SCREW COLBY OVER!!

• Members

I think it went Colby, Sean, Jack, Lily, Erica. I get that they wanted to move Colby near Sean but why move her so far from her family? Makes no sense. And Sydney's still there? Are they actually going to use her again?

• Members

What an ingrate. Where is she getting her misinformation from?! I can't believe Kendall hired her.

How else is the show going thus far today? I can't take much more Babe and Annie propping.

Also, you have any Zendall banners you are not using? i love your new one.

• Members

That's what I don't get. Di and Annie are just lounging around in Fusion talking so much smack about Kendall as if they're doing her some kind of favor LETTING HER HIRE THEM. Kendall chose to hire them. She didn't have to since the beginning of the episode set up the fact that everyone who quit Fusion during the Satin Slayer fiasco is calling for their jobs back.

Annie and Di both knew how Kendall was before they CHOSE to work there, so I just don't get the b!tchfest those two were having as if this were anything new.

I have no use for Di ever since she was blatantly disloyal to Zach. It's like she totally forgot that he helped both her and Julia out when Garret was after them. She turned her back on him so she could hang out with the cool kids since she, herself, was on the outs with the cool kids after she turned up as a Dixie Fraud. She found her opening and left Zach twisting in the wind. I mean, really. Acting like she was best friends with Erin? The b!tch stole her man!! :blink:

But I totally digress.

Annie is a useless character. She's just... there. Melissa's an okay actress, so it's not really her fault. But this character was brought on clearly because MCE looks like Becky Budig. I mean, it's one hell of a coincidence that they have this character and an actress who looks JUST LIKE Rebecca just HAPPENS to audition.

Archived