GH: Wednesday, March 21st

• Members

I am happy they didn't stretch this day for more episodes and that tomorrow we get the wedding! :) Can't wait!

Scenes with Lucky, Liz and Lesley were sweet. But I hate to see Liz frown each time Lucky isn't looking...

And the scene with Jason telling Lucky that he's the father of Elizabeth's baby had me :o:lol:

I liked Lulu talking to Laura. And I liked Scott admitting to Laura that he killed Rick.

I didn't see the point of Alexis/Ric/Molly hospital scenes. I mean, not that I don't like having Nancy and Rick on my screen, but nothing really happened... it was like they through those scenes, just so the fans can't complain that they aren't using the actors! :rolleyes:

Sonny/Carly/Jax was completely zzzz again.... It's like they HAVE TO feature S/C/J storyline in every episode, but they can't move the story all the time, so most of the time they put filler/recap stuff in their storyline... it's horrible... If they won't move the story, then don't use them every freaking day!

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There needs to be a mass murder/suicide. Sonny, Carly and Jason in ONE SWOOP. GONE.

Always a pleasure to see Rick and Nancy onscreen, and together is better. Ric and Alexis need to have a hot one night stand and work on getting back to where they were before. Have Alexis see the two sides of Ric and fight for him to get tested for bi-polar disease or something.

Liz and Lucky are SO cute together, I hate that Jason needs to be the "dreamguy" for everyone.

• Members

I'm also glad that Bobbie was on today's show and it's good to see Jackie Zeman.At least it looked like TPTB remembered that Lucky has an aunt named Bobbie Spencer.What's even more surprising is that Micheal and Morgan remember that Bobbie is their grandmother.Who would have thunk it? When Courtney was still alive it looked like Bobbie was nowhere to be found because it looked like Courtney had the children all the time,especially when Bobbie's daughter Carly was always peril with the mob goons.You would have thought Bobbie could have babysat the kids on her days off from the hospital.

I also wished Skye would have mopped the floor with Sonny.What right did Sonny have of telling Skye about not having the baby at the pier while conducting.Sonny said practically the same thing when Ric had Molly with him.It looked like in a round about way Sonny was threatening Skye about the coffee shipment being screwed up.Someone needs to take out Sonny like so yesterday.With Ted King leaving the show as Alcazar,if Alcazar gets killed off I hope he takes Sonny with him,too.Please Skye leave Port Charles ASAP and go back to Pine Valley and take baby Lila with you before Sonny gets you and the baby killed in a mob standoff.It's either that or Skye puts a bullet between Sonny's eyes.

• Members

I just caught up on this episode today... still putting the pieces of the puzzle together. But, Lulu has surely created a catastrophe. Why doesn't Lulu just go confront Liz - tell her to reveal the truth, and if not Lulu tells all? From what I've picked up on Lucky thus far, he's gonna be pissed when he discovers Lulu knew the truth and kept quiet!

• Members

Yeah, I was hoping too that Lulu would at least tell Liz that she knows the truth and confront her with it... but I guess it doesn't happen, since the wedding day is today.. :)

I can't wait to see Liz and Lucky married, but I am still pissed that Liz thinks she can keep this secret forever...

Archived