ATWT: Tuesday discussion

• Members

Well today was day number 10 in a row of Gwen/Will/Maddie and still no movement at all in the storyline. As for today's show I HATED it, I am so sick of seeing Will and Gwen and sidekick Maddie that I am about done with this show, they ruined the whole show today, I did not find one think interesting at all. If I had taped this show today I would have FF the whole friggin thing. And get this

I think I will stop watching before that even happens.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I found today's show to be the best in a long time even with Gwen & Will & Maddie. I loved Maddie & Kim. I loved Susan, Emily & Dusty. It was good to see Kim outside of Katie's world for awhile and have a conversation about one of her "grandchildren".

• Members

Can they get Katie the f...u...c...k off my show? Everytime she pops up on screen, I want to stick a red-hot poker into my eye. *groan* Katie's self-serving "Brad's accused me of being out to ruin other people's lives" speech made me want to hurl.

Please get Jack in to another story. Please. I even enjoyed the Brothers Snyder today. Anything to keep him out of that Blonde Paparazzi's circle.

Nice seeing Kim, even if it was totally out of the blue. Has she even talked to Maddie before? *Duh* Maddie interned at WOAK during the BJ Greene mess. Never mind.

Why is Emily still wearing her hooker hair? And I swear, Katie's bruise disappeared between the police station and WOAK.

• Members

WHY don't Gwen and Will stand up to Iris? She can't tell the police anything without MAJORLY getting in trouble herself... accesory after the fact, blackmail and lord knows what else. Of course, that would require they have an iota of logic...

I can't believe I'm typing this: I actually like Brad a teeny tiny bit.

I didn't get excited when Kim came onscreen. As usual she's just propping story.

Is Barbara the camerawoman at WOAK now? :lol:

• Members

The show sucked! Everything was easily ff material again. Kim and Susan are just being used to prop other usless characters. Everything about today's show was boring. I dont care about Katie and Brad. I dont care about Will/Gwen/Maddie storyline anymore. Emily and Dusty are boring together. Jean is a hack and needs to be fired. She has no idea how to write ATWT! HACK!

• Members

I hated the show so much yesterday...and that's something because I love Jack, and even his scenes (because of Katie's constant nose sticking and Brad's constant annoyance) were blah...

I find it disappointing to see a very good actress such as Terri Garber, going ring-a-round the rosie with Gwen/Maddie and Will....Iris should never have been brought back if they were just going to have her plot and scheme with mere teenie boppers....She should be going to-to-toe with the other cast...

Also disappointed that we don't see Luke enough, unless of course it's to prop up Jade's schemes against Maddie and Gwen..... I don't even know if I will watch once Scotty Bryce is on the screen..but I will be glad to see Meeks gone.

Archived