DAYS: Sami's Wedding Gifts

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm happy about Marlena, Caroline & Chelsea being involved. It's a bit lame having Kayla and Hope giving her gifts. Sami & Hope have always had a frosty relationship and Kayla...has Sami even had one scene with her?

However, it's nice to know the big guns will be at the wedding. :)

• Members

Not true. Sami's Vegas storyline was very heavily promoted, more than this one. It was featured on the primetime entertainment shows and evertying, because Nancy O'Dell was guest starring as the wedding planner.

I would love to see Sami finally married for once, but do you think Hogan would end the tradition?

• Members

I wish Hogan would give us something original for Sami and Alison Sweeney to play. It's a shame when you think back. Sami's had a wedding every single year since 2002. Austin-02, Brandon-03, Lucas-04 (wasn't until the next year, but most of the planning was in 2004), Lucas-05, Austin-06 and now Lucas-07. It's starting to get stale if you ask me.

• Members

I think this is a great idea. It also assures us that the vets will be at the wedding and tells me we are building to good things. I think Kayla and Hope are involved because they are family and let's remember everyone started changing their perceptions of her when she got that award for saving Lucas so it makes sense. I like that they give her gifts. It will be like showing her how proud they are that she has matured and finally grown up.

I am with Ponz in thinking this time the wedding will go through. Between this and the other wedding news that was posted last week it just seems like too much promotion for it not to happen.

• Members

I read about this earlier, and i think this is a great idea to get fans involved in Sami's wedding, which is shaping up to be a huge may sweeps event....I'm glad that Caroline and Marlena are getting to be apart of the wedding, at least we know they will be there..

Now i'm beginning to wonder if Belle and Shawn are still going to be gone when the wedding happens...I assumed they would be back in salem for the wedding...who knows now...

Archived