Sabine Singh joins All My Children

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can completely understand that! Difference is, I have no interest in being SON's (or the internet world's for that matter) resident scoopster. I just took information given to me from someone I consider extremely reliable and passed it along to everyone here.

Anyhow, I think you'll have your official, legit source soon enough. ;) And I certainly don't blame you for waiting for one. :)

• Members

who siad that Greenlee is going to be turned into a blonde? They could color her hair. FYI, Rebecca's hair was more of a dirty blonde when she first joined the show and she darkened it over the years. As far as looking more like Annie's sister, well people say Annie looks like Greenlee's sister so I guess it works out

• Members

*sigh*

I'm torn. I really think now is a good time to bring back Greenlee - since her Fusion girls died and Ryan now has 2 kids and marrying Annie. It's the perfect time for the B!TCH Greenlee to be back.

But I really only want Budig to come back as Greens.

This girl better play b!tch really well or I'll be pissed.

• Members

LMAO, I cracked up everytime Kendall called her that. :lol: I read this (same story kinda thing about where the info came from) on another board (ahhhhhhhhh, I will remember soon)) so I"m starting to believe it. Since its the same name again and all. It'll be a change that's for sure. I wonder if she's a good actress?

• Members

I agree 100%. I'm upset that ABC couldn't get Rebecca Budig back, but I do see the storyline potential. But they have better have turned that potential into a damn good story if they've gone and recast Greenlee. It's going to take a lot for anyone (other than Rebecca) playing Greenlee to win me over. Because of that, I feel very bad for whoever does step into the role. Personally, sometimes there are certain roles on the soaps that I watch that I feel are just defined by the actor--like the role may not have been what it was had it not been for that actor's portrayal. Greenlee was/is definitely one of those roles for me. I wish Rebecca's successor the best of luck and hope that she is able define Greenlee just the way Rebecca did. For such a little woman, Rebecca left behind some very big shoes to fill.

• Members

See at the time Greenlee left she was just a b1tch I want the Greenlee who was a fun b1tch to be back and to be independent minded and not the Stepford Wife person she was with Ryan and then she got too preachy with him as well and a couple of months before they married...from October/2003-November/2005 she was just totally unlikeable and had nothing good in her (except for the friendship with Kendall in 2005 but outside the friendship she sucked). Maybe with a new head writer she will be the Greenlee I loved with Leo, Jake, and the Fusion women

• Members

This has the potential to be really good, or really bad. I don't know. I won't make any judgements until I see if this woman can act. But she will never replace Rebecca. Rebecca made this role. It should have stayed off the canvas until Rebecca wanted it back.

Oh well I will watch it play out.

Archived