Sabine Singh joins All My Children

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think it will be interesting to see how the new actress will do in this role. I have always loved the role of Greenlee but I think a huge part of that was that I loved Rebecca Budig in that role. As some have said Greenlee is not needed right now, but I think it could be a decent time to bring her back. Ryan and Annie are happy and adding Greenlee back into the mix would be interesting to watch. It will also be intereting to watch Kendall and Greenlee interact. Will they rekindle their old relationship and team up against Annie or will they be at odds. I would also like to see Greenlee react to Spike since that was supposed to be her baby. I just hope Sabine Singh will do well in the role and fans will accept her.

• Members

I can't see Kendall and Greens being friends anymore. Kendall's intention was to bear Spike for Greenlee. I can see Kendall feeling that Greenlee "abandoned" Spike when the left town.

I wonder if Greenlee will go after Josh to piss off the Kane clan :lol: Of course that will have Greenlee and Babe being at odds.

• Members

Yeah, after they get the bitterness out of the way I can totally see Kendall and Greenlee teaming up to break Ryan and Annie up.

Kendall for some reason thought Rylee worked :unsure:

I would personally prefer Greenlee to head Josh's way. Mainly to piss off Erica and I don't know, it would be something new. I don't want Rylee again....I like Ryan with Annie. They will be taking steps backwards if they go back to Rylee.

Its just if Thorten decides to leave.... (please god no) Ryan will most likely have three women swooning over him.... which will be the worst possible thing for this show.

• Members

The reason Kenlee was Kenlee, in any form, was RB and AM. I just don't know if you can recreate that again, no matter who is playing Greenlee. Sabine has some serious shoes to fill, and I"m hoping we're all pleasantly surprised and she's got the acting chops to pull it off. We'll see. ^_^

• Members

There's no way that I want Greenlee waisted on Josh. The fact that actresses screen tested against Cameron makes me belive that she's for Ryan. I think that there will be a Jonathan/Annie/Ryan/Greenlee quad and that's why Jonathan and Amanda haven't been sharing any scenes imo.

Archived