GL: Brian Gaskill as Dylan

• Members

Okay so Brian has been on GL for about two weeks now and I didn't see a topic about this so...what are your thoughts so far??? I'm still saying NO! to this recast...BG looks wrong upside Beth Ehlers, up next to Daisy, up next to Kim Zimmer...so yeah I'm not big on the return.

PLUS...........

David Kriezman used the whole "divorce" angle again, as I knew he would. I called it when BG took the role! Kriezman couldn't think of anything other than the divorce angle...boring and he used that just a little over a year ago with A-M!!! Bore!!!!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, I see, thanks for explaining that. Did they say he had gotten divorced? I totally must have missed that dialogue. But, I can understand why I missed it, because for his first day, I only got to listen to the podcast, which sometimes skips scenes -- and I wasn't paying full attention to boot.

• Members

Sorry I wasn't clear! I just watched his first day on Youtube and was angry!! LOL!! But yeah divorce which is why no Bridget with him and basically back home! Oye!

And I should say for the record, I'm okay with BK he was all right on Port Charles and B&B, but he is just miscast in this role.

• Members

Yuck. Haven't liked him for his last few roles. And is there a reason that he frickin refuses to cut his hair for ANY role. Damn it! Dylan has had shorter hair since the early 90s when he cut it.

• Members

Yay! I'm fairly new to GL, so I never saw the previous Dylan. I think Brian is doing a good job with this role...what little he's been shown thus far. I know chemistry is in the eyes of the beholder, as is beauty, but I loved his scenes with Kim Zimmer. I think they have great chemistry, and even if I'd never seen Brian before in any other show, I'd still think he makes a believable son to Reva.

Loretta

Archived