GL: Actor out!

• Members

I met Gaskill and it was like one hundred degrees and he was wearing leather. He looked so sweaty. Hot but sweaty.

I am glad AM is leaving. I can see Billy Warlock being Alan Michael! If they can't get Rick Hearst, try for Billy Warlock

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I saw Gaskill on Wednesday....can anyone say MISCAST.

What got to me other than his looks, and his mumbling, was how out of place he looked next to Ehlers, (Daisy), and Goldin. Something tells me that Englund would do alot better. For years I've been dying to see how Englund would do in a father and daughter scene between him and Susan. Sucks that I never really got the chance to see that.

• Members

Sad to hear that he was let go, but he never clicked with me as Alan-Michael. Give me Carl T. Evans back as Alan Michael or recast with Michael Mclafferty who IMO I think would be great in the role. Carl T. Evans is available I think.

Brian Gaskell has been seriously miscast as Dylan. This was not needed at all. Morgan Englund is Dylan end of story.

Get rid of BG and hire Chad Brannon as Shayne Lewis. That has always been my wish. He could sooooo do wonders as Shayne Lewis.

Archived