Tuesday's ATWT Episode

• Members

I thought today's show was great. The best part was Luke and Holden's conversation about Luke's love life. It was real realistic. It was great seeing Luke for almost the whole hour. I loved Vienna sticking it to Katie. I cant stand the beyotch! The Gwen/Maddie scenes were good as well. I am thinking like someone else on this board that Iris is the one behind the Adam stuff.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's nice to not have to grit your teeth when sitting through a scene, isn't it? I don't really "dig" the story...but I realized Luke's one of the few characters I've never been that annoyed with either. Unlike some whiny examples I could name *coughKatiebeyotchcough* or overexposed characters (Gwen, Meg...to name a few).

How come Em was able to completely cover her bruised lip, and Kim said there was no way professional make up people could cover Katie's?

I was surprised I bought in to the Henry/Vienna scenes. I thought the rockin' the limo scenes were way too cutesy...but today, it was sweet seeing Vienna talk to Henry about his relationship with Katie. Katie manages to make everything about her, and Vienna manages to soothe Henry's feelings. And seeing Henry unload on Katie made me so happy! I only wish more people did. Unfortunatley, it just sent her running right to Jack, who just can't help but feel responsible for bruising little Fluffy's feelings. Run, Jack, run!!!

Aye, carumba...there sure was a lot of cleavage on display at the House of Ho's.

So don't care about Maddie, Gwen and their guilty consciences. Boring.

• Members

Y'know I'm biased, because for me, there will never be anyone for Jack other than Carly. And I intensely disliked Simon and Carly, but on some level, their relationship was at least explainable in the beginning.

But all the tip-toeing around a potential Jack/Katie pairing says to me is that Oakdale needs new blood. It's unbelievable that there are now 3 plots hooking up one half of a couple with the person who tried to destroy their last ex. And after six months of Katie running around screeching at everyone, I think we all deserved a break from her, period. Making her into a Carly-substitute is not going to redeem her in any way for a lot of people.

I can only pray Jack stays true to form and sits on his hands until Brad catches Katie's eye.

I forgot to mention...I'm suitably impressed with Robin Mattson. I was kind of leery, given how ex-ABC actors usually flop with me. The story's stupid, but I hope they can figure out a way to keep RM.

• Members

Katie has been in one story after another without any break. She is annoying as he@@!!!! I dont care for the character anymore. She was annoying with Vienna and Henry today. I hate the way she is being written. She needs a long break away from Oakdale.

And I am loving Robin Mattson on ATWT. Too bad they didnt hire her as a main character. Maybe a Betsy recast for Scott Bryce...I dont know...she is just such a great actress.

• Members

The problem is, there are no leading men for the older females. Babs and Lucinda are already without men. Maybe hooking up Paul and Cheri would make sense. Paul has mommy issues, and should just keep "relationships" on a per hour rate. If TIIC had recast Brad with an age-appropriate actor, they could have put him with Babs.

TIIC are so stupid sometimes.

• Members

What was sad for me yesterday was Paul and Parker sitting side by side and Paul Stenbeck Ryan was giving the preteen Parker romance advice. That is while he wasn't thinking about Ethan's teddy bear.

Where is the ba$tard Paul that Roger Howarth played when he took over from Scott Holroyd? Sure many people didn't like the drastic change of personality between Scott and Roger,I didn't.But I prefer that over to this personality of Paul!!!!

We need a new HW!

• Members

Parker's actually 12. And all he did was ask how he'd know if a girl was interested in him.

I like Roger Howarth when he acts opposite the kids. I've never seen his Paul as a bastard, just a screwed up momma's boy.

Nothing official on Maura's return date. She mentioned in an article that she'd start work again six weeks after she gave birth, which would be mid-March. Then she'd be back on-air by mid-April. I expect we'll hear something in the next few weeks. SOD/SOW hopefully will be as diligent in reporting her return as they were with her exit.

• Members

Tuesday's show was good as was Monday's still nothing outstanding but they have been good show's I like how both show's featured several storylines nearly 5-6 in each eppy, I really hope they keep going with that, it makes the show better, because even if you don't like 3 of the storylines, there are still 2-3 other ones that you might be liking, so it helps the show out, unlike days when only 2 storylines are on, most likely they will be the 2 that we don't like, so the whole show will be a waste. Only exeption to that is when we have the show's with most of the hour going to one characters storyline I also like those shows, because they are normally well written and we get a deeper look into the character on those days, sort of like the Emily eppy last Thursday that was well done, I don't want to see something like that every week per say, but every so often they can be very good shows and very telling, I just wish we could see other characters have a show like that instead of it always being Emily.

I totally loved Luke and Holden's scenes on Tuesday, this still proves to me that JP writes for Luke's storyline better than she does anything else, they are always down to earth family drama discussions, which is good, I still think Luke needs to get his dark edge back though, don't get me wrong I love Luke the way he is, but always being a good guy makes Luke boring to alot of people and that is not good, he needs to have an edge, and needs to be involved in other stories outside of his own and being Jade's puppy. Having said that I still want a storyline for Luke and only Luke, but still he needs to be more involved in Oakdale, and show his dark edge that he does have, plus he is a Grimaldi he needs to show more of that side, it is in his blood.

Everything Parker/Faith I enjoy mainly because it seems like JP is doing an alright job with them, and the actors are both great especially Mick Hazen he is fantastic, I really hope they keep him on and don't age Parker into a new actor, I want to see Mick in the role when Parker turns 16, because if Mick is this good now, I can only imagine what he will be like when he gets to be even older and more experienced.

I also like the new pairing of Vienna and Henry, they seem real and genuinely funny and they fit together, I really hope they keep that going, they are so much better for each other than Brad and Vienna which just seems kind of lame and not really funny, nor would Katie and Brad. Alot of people are sick right now with Katie and Jack, but I am really starting to like them somewhat, Katie is still very annoying, but I think we are starting to get to the core of Katie now and Jack seems to be bringing that out in her, I don't want them together permanently, but it would make for a pretty good short term storyline until Jack's soulmate Carly returns, I could just see the fireworks now, if Carly caught Jack with Katie. But the only way I will really like this storyline is like I said if we get more to the core of who Katie is, I would really like to see her redeemed somehow, and I really think Jack is the answer.

Archived