B&B People.. I have a question about something.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

B&B shot in Italy in 1997 (Lake Como), 1999 (Venice), 2002 (Italian Riviera) - the latest being the one you thought about.

Macy returned from the death in December 2002 during the Portofino remote which was stretched over one month lasting till the New Year. B&B shot in the splendid town of Portofino and the nearby Comogli - where Macy & Thorne were reunited at the lighthouse. Fabulous episodes!

And the scenic backdrop was also spectacular, I visited all places where B&B has been so far last summer and it was amazing.

• Members

Get out! I started college that year and that was the year I gave a full 100% committment to B&B simply because it was a half-hour show and it would be much easier to watch one half-hour soap a day for my soap fix(add anything else that needed attention like the Bianca/Lena kiss on AMC). And to this day, I still watch it(on and off depending on how good or bad it is).

• Members

Well, at least there was a Venice shoot. I hate to ask, but wasn't when the Forrester Clan broke up Brooke and Thorne, and Macy caught up to Thorne in the rain? They came back to LA married again, right?

Archived