Guiding Light week of 2/26

• Members

Discuss!!!!

So far 2/26, I really enjoyed the scenes between Beth and Doris, the mouths on the two of them!! I figured Beth would say she is pregnant, and I really thought the scenes between Beth & Lizzie were entertaining, with each of them saying they would do ANYTHING to protect the other.

Another bonus: Mallet actually looked good today.

Hopefully it will be another good week on GL!!!!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm so sad that they are going full steam ahead with an A-M/Ava romance. :(

I agree that the verbal assaults Beth & Doris were giving each other the other day were hilarious.

Loved the last scene from yesterday's show where A-M wanted to "cut the crap and be honest" and that if it turned out that either Beth or Lizzie shot Alan, that he'd protect them.

I can't believe that they'd quickly make Philip a non-suspect. Yeah, I know Aleksander's not around but I think he should be among the rest who are at the top of the list!

• Members

I really like GL right now. I hate that Beth is trying to hold on to Alan though. What I wouldn't do to see her cut those dysfunctional ties once and for all.

I love Ashlee and Doris. They are both some much needed comic relief.

I hate Daisy. Hate her. I think it's the actress more than the character though.

• Members

I think I'm on Thursday's show right now. I'm so behind on all my shows. I'm watching the episode where Josh proposed to Cassie. I have to say I love those two. I wish the show would run with it. I loved where Cassie said she doesn't get forever and Josh said from now on she does. I wish that were true, but I have my doubts.

I love that Coop walked away from Ava too. Run Coop run and do not look back. I like that nurse he had the date with. I wish he'd keep seeing her. Screw Ava or better yet, let AM do it. :lol:

• Members

Nooooo!!!!! I despise the A-M/Ava pairing beyond words! I was going through old GL episodes and came across some scenes with Dinah & A-M. Comparing those scenes to the scenes we get with A-M & Ava now...it's safe to say that TPTB are BLIND. Gina Tognoni & Michael Dempsey are so entertaining to watch together.

I haven't watched two weeks worth of GL except for Monday's last week so I'm really far behind. I heard about Josh & Cassie getting engaged. I like them, too..actually, I like Cassie more than I like Josh so if he ends up ditching her for another reunion with Reva, then I won't be too bummed. I just don't hate them the way 75% of GL fans seem to. <_<

• Members

Oh, I don't mean AM should "screw Ava" as in be with her. I mean he should go all Spaulding on her and screw her over as seems inevitable at this point. He's already manipulating her and she deserves it right now for how she's treated Coop. Coop isn't always my favorite, but he deserves far better. Thank god he woke up.

I'm going to be so bummbed if the show goes back to Jeva. I supposed I'd better prepare myself. Reva doesn't say "always Bud" for nothing. :angry: But Cash is a really sweet couple and I wish the show would really give them a chance instead of just going back to Jeva sim,ply because that's what they've always done. I'd rather see both Reva and Jash in a new relationship for a couple of years. Then get them back together if they must.

Archived