All Soaps: If You Could Re-Write History, What Story Would It Be?

• Members

"- Chelsea would not be Georgia. (DAYS)"

Georgia would have never been still born, she would have been born a healthy baby, that Bo, Hope and Billie would have dealt with realistically, with Billie eventually either running off and leaving her daugher behind to run her company.

Billie's 1996 return would not have happened unless she had a reason to return, Billie should have returned with a baby, if she was really going to cause tension.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would definitely rewrite the unabortion on AMC it needs to be restored to the original story from 1973. I would also bring Noah Keefer back from the dead (not sure if that counts as a rewrite) and I would make Liza the daughter of Palmer and Marian and have it affect Opal, Palmer (I would have Opal and Palmer get back together first), Stuart, Marian, and Liza

• Members

Back when Storms was playing the part I would've killed for this storyline.

EJ would not be Elvis, Jr. but another pawn of Stefano. Because I like him evil and am tired of chip implants, I would make him a con artist that chose to become part of the Dimera organization.

• Members

OLTL -

Drew Buchanon would have never been killed, he would be back on ASAP, with no explanation as to where he's been. He would be a leading man.

Natalie would have not been Vickies missing twin, Megan would have had a twin sister that Vickie didn't know anything about, bringing us Jessica Tuck back to the stage or either Tina would have been Megans twin.

Instead of Natalie being Jessica's twin, she would have been Megan's daughter, that Megan gave birth to when she had a split personality.

Instead of Jessica being Mitch's daughter, it would have been Tina's daughter Sarah, or possibly a missing love child between Mitch and Cassie.

• Members

I totally agree w/ you re Bobbie Eakes. I always liked her on B&B and felt she was a better actress than the over-rated Katherine Kelly Lang and over-exposed Hunter Tylo. I've seen Bobbie on All My Children and she is kick-@$$ on that show; she held her own against the diva of all divas (Susan Lucci). I bet Brad Bell was kicking himself for letting Bobbie go when she got a lead actress nomination, something that any other B&B actress not named Susan Flannery has failed to do.

• Members

I love this!! I would have changed Natalie and Jessica being twins too. I really would have not made her a Buchanan at all, and strengthened her, Roxy, and Rex as a family.

Yep... actually, I would have had Al in a coma, not killed Gabrielle, but still had Max leave. With Al in a coma, he still would leave to be with the twins. In the mean time, leaving Gabrielle there to watch over Al. Then I would have had Marcie be pregnant, bring in a new guy would helps her, have some tension between her and Gabrielle... have Marcie and the new guy become really close, then have Al wake up... and have a storyline with New Guy/Marcie/Al.

• Members

DAYS

EJ not being Elvis, but another illegetimate son of Stefano or son of Tony.

Rex & Cassie to be Marlena & Tony's children

Josh Taylor NEVER playing Roman, with Wayne Northrop back as Roman.

Chelsea not killing Zack

GH

Alan Quatermaine does NOT die

Elizabeth's baby is Lucky's not Jason's

ONE LIFE

Drew Buchanan was never killed off

Duke Buchanan was never killed off, he never was horned up for Kelly and Kelly & him NEVER had sex

Kevin & Kelly, Duke, Drew, Cassie still all on ONE LIFE

Clint wouldn't give Dorian the time of day

John McBain, not Hugh Hughes, really killed in the car wreck on the interstate

Al Holden still alive and he, not Michael McBain, married to Marcie.

AMC

Julia Barr(Brooke) still on the show with story

Jill Larson(Opal) still on contract with story

Babe really dead

Zarf never Zoe and never made a full-time character

Maggie never cheated on Bianca

Dixe Cooney sitll alive with Cady McClain still on the show and not treated like crap

Vincent Irizarry & his David Hayward still on the show

Liza back on the show, as well as Ruth.

Tad didn't kill Dr. Madden

Josh isn't really Erica & Jeff's aborted son

Reggie & Dani still on the show

Jenny Gardner Nelson NOT killed off.

• Members

Easy, AMC would have never unaborted Erica's fetus. I'd have gone stolen eggs at her abortion. With a donation coming from an intern who worked with Greg once upon a time at Columbia. Ie. Joshua Kane Hayward. But what do I know, Magan McTavish is genius. :rolleyes:

• Members

OLTL:

Drew would not have been killed off.

The horrid Victor Lord story. He would have died back in the seventies.

Rex would be Roxy's son with Bo.

Jen would be alive and still on the show.

Instead of Nikki being Viki's alternate personality, she would have been her twin that Victor sent off to be raised by some family that is poor and that is why Nikki is like she is.

Days:

John would be Roman Brady and the Faux Roman would have been Chris Kostichek, and he only fell for Marlena and Hattie because they reminded him of Sam.

Sam would not be dead.

EJ would not be Elvis, and instead either Tony's son with Anna or Stefano's son with someone that makes sense(mabye Megan's unknown mother?)

Jan would be a DiMera via Tony and Renee.(I actually did this story in my blog.)

Mike Horton would have not gone through the most crazy SORASing in Days history.

Tony would not have been turned into a cartoon and been the mastermind of the SSK, Melaswan, Castle, Iraq, Stan, etc.

GH:

Stefan would have not died.

Skye would be a biological Quartermaine.

AJ would have been brought back in 2005 but not to be killed off.

AMC:

The whole Josh is Erica's son fiasco.

Archived