All Soaps: If You Could Re-Write History, What Story Would It Be?

• Members

That is the best one yet, that could explain how Viki birthed twins. I say bring Nicki back as another person. Nikki was sent to boarding school because of her behavior at a young age. Viki always wanted to be like Nikki and Victor did not like Nikki's influence so he sent her away, she was too strong. Viki was devasted so she blocked Nikki out of her memory, and developed a split personailty to be like her twin sister Niki. (The other Alters are other relatives, that Vicki was kept away from, explain them later). Nikki would be introduced this year as Viki's long lost twin sister.... GREAT IDEA Daysfan

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

DAYS:

EJ would be Tony and Anna's unheard of child. His familial relationships would be tultumous (sp?) at best, pushing him to form a relationship with his "grandfather".

Chelsea would not have been Georgia, but a different long-lost child. The baby Hope may have been pregnant around the time of the cage and her 1990 "death".

Shawn and Belle would not have been SORASed together just so they could be a new destined couple. The history between Roman, Marlena, and John is too complicated for me to enjoy them. And Martha Madison and Brandon Beemer are making this very difficult.

Hope's baby would have stayed Patrick's, to provide Bo and Hope with some actual issues, besides Chelsea and Shawn.

Lucas would have never become Austin II.

Carrie and Mike would never have happened (and this is not because I ever routed for Carrie and Austin. I can't help it if I'm historically obsessed with my show.)

I know there's more, but I don't have the energy.

• Members

DAYS

-EJ would not be Elvis, and he would be a dark, layered, complex, character instead of being over the top evil.

-Belle and Philip would have never been SORASed.

-Chelsea would not be Georgia.

-Austin and Carrie would have never come back to Salem.

-Hope's baby would be Patrick's.

-Zack would have remained John's son.

-Steve wouldn't have gotten his memory back so soon.

-Currently, I would not have made the Dimeras responsible for everything yet again. It's been done way too many times. Sure, make them part of the story, but I would have loved for the whole Steve thing to be some kind of ISA plot. Billie would have been getting close to him because she was ordered to watch him, not because she "fell in love" after 2 minutes.

Archived