ATWT Thursday February 22 Episode

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They seriously need to give PAUL a REST ALREADY!!!!, BORING

Didn't like Will picking up Gwen's phone, when it was Maddie of all people, just didn't seem natural for Maddie to just blurt that out before anyone even said "hello".

Emily's stuff was VERY VERY GOOD, I never liked her before, but somehow this storyline fits

the best part of the show BY FAR......LUKE TOMMOROW!!!!!!!!!

• Members
Agreed! Paul is a pathetic character. He needs to move on and so do the writers with this supposedly triangle.

Seeing Luke is always a good thing!

Today's show was better than Tues and Wed shows. I really enjoyed Margo and Tom's talk while Casey listened on. That was the best part for me of the show.

• Members

Today's show was pretty good, highlight was the Casey/Margo/Tom scenes, also the Gwen/Will/Iris scenes were pretty good. Total BARF to Craig/Meg/Paul just barf, get them off my screen, I think me having to watch Paul weeping to Meg was more painful to my eyes than it was for Paul to be rejected. I agree Luke tomorrow is great, will someone please give this boy a storyline pretty please. Oh forgot to mention loving Emily's storyline I don't know why, but I really like it.

Here is a little tidbit on Paul's next vison it happens next week

• Members

Thank You..sieg82.

I just loved their scenes because it involved a geninune family talk between Tom and Margo and where they went wrong with their children. And Casey listening and knowing how he hurt his folks was really good. And having him sit on the chair and just put his head down like in shame was great.

• Members

Today's show was great, but I think the whole week has been good.

I even loved the Craig/Meg/Paul stuff. I would love it more with Scott Bryce/Jennifer Ashe/Andrew Kakovit in the roles, but I still am enjoying it. Paul & Craig make good rivals and I love that they have history together as rivals, and over what Craig did to Barbara. I love Paul but I don't like Howarth. I can take Jeff Meek better than I can Howarth. Wilson is okay as Meg but I want Ashe back so bad.

Tom & Margo are stealing this story, and I am so happy of that. But I do love the teens too. Roerig to me is doing some of his best acting in this. JP has her faults but one thing that is not one of them is taking some of the worst stuff and turning it into something good.

Last year she took the awful Nick story and Carly's involvement at the bar into the great Jack/Carly breakup stuff. Her only fault was bringing Simon & Vienna into but the between there was absolutely great.

Now this little story for Casey about Internet Gambling has turned into a great family drama and involves Tom, Margo, Adam, Gwen, Casey, Maddie, Will, and even Iris and the little nerdy guy (sorry forgot his name). And we have even seen Barbara and Lisa during it too. It has been a big story and I like that. Now if she just doesnt screw it up and bring Simon into it.

• Members

LOL, Kelly, I always love reading your posts! :P

Today was horrid. I won't say anything until tomorrow when it plays out (re: the faux e-mail from Adam) but according to what they've showed on the previews...:rolleyes: Jade just THINKS she's hot stuff.

Anyways...

Kinda semi-liked Paul's reaction to Meg/Craig. Meg's such a ho-bag now. And Craig.... <_< LOL! :lol:

Tom/Casey scenes were okay, but Margo's emotional monlogue to Tom was AWESOME! I flove Ellen Dolan! (when she's given the right material)

Kinda pleased we didn't see the brats today. :lol:

Willen scenes with the ring.........*dreamy sigh*

Iris's nose sticking where it shouldn't.........*exasperated, angry sigh*

Oh!....And since when did Susan NOT grill Emily everywhere she went?! That's the Susan I know and love and adore. But when she told Dusty that she doesn't ask (when Em comes home late)....that just didn't make sense to me. Susan's always been the prying, I-want-best-for-you kind of mother.

Then again...pretty much NOTHING makes sense on this show nowadays! J.P. is ripping it to shreds!

• Members

LOL, thanks! I love your banner btw!

I won't even get started on Em's story. Maybe it's b/c I know she's pregnant in RL (even though Emily obviously isn't) that it just makes me nauseaus (especially after reading the new spoilers)...I don't know. But it does.

I am looking forward to Luke getting some airtime though!

Archived