AMC: Wednesday

• Members

Today is Valentine's Day in Pine Valley - and I LOVE the on-location shooting for today's show. Great scenery all-around. Everyone looks beautiful. Oh and it is a 100% Amanda Beall-written day. I know R_Sinclair won't like it, but I LOVE Amanda's writing, so it should be a good day! :)

Zendall is major happy today too.

Have a great afternoon full of love, friends, and happiness! :)

Already starts off with an awesome music montage...and shirtless Aiden ;)

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The location shoot does look great. Zendall is so cute I love the two of them together.

The montage was a great way to start off the show.

I liked the scenes between Krystal and JR. I have really enjoyed watching Bobbie Eakes this whole week.

That's interesting they are showing white writing on the black background before it starts shooting the scenes again. It kind of goes by to fast to read the whole thing. I've had to pause them to read them. Maybe that is just for Valentine's Day.

Haha. Zendall at the bowling alley, I love it!

Happy Valentine's day to my fellow AMC fans. :)

• Members

Oh JSF - the name 'Arabella' was just said today!!! LOL - Get ready to read the rants ;)

Anyway I love the park scenes and the stable scenes....but now that they've raised the standard for the way these sets look, they better continue this trend everytime someone is in the park or in the stables. Haha - somehow I doubt it'll happen.

Like Sara said - Happy V-Day fellow AMC fans :)

• Members

My heart just broke when Little A told Krystal she couldn't open the Valetine that he's making bc "It's for my mommy". :( My heart literally BROKE in that scene!

How adorable was that when Emma ran into Wildwind and hugged Kate!!!!

LOL at Zach trying to come up with Valetine's greetings for Kendall while she's trying to bowl. "You Bowl Me Over..." And his other strike and spare ones. So cute!

• Members

LMFAO :lol:

Sounds like a good show. Zendall sound cute, and the location stuff sounds decent. Shirtless Aidan...yummy.

I'm still waiting for a couple to top D&E's Valentines Day car accident. :wub: Love and romance is great, but here's nothing like a horrible, life threatening, almost life ending, and scarring accident to get love flowing. ;)

• Members

That Zendall scene at the 30 minute mark :wub:

WOW - Wildwind IS huge! Did you see that castle! I wonder where they are shooting these scenes today. It's beautiful! I'm just a little upset knowing that either Simone, Erin, or Dani's small contract was used to pay for today's episode. Still beautiful nonetheless.

Yay! Stuart/JR scenes - I always love their talks.

• Members

OMG - I'm tearing up over here with these last scenes. The song singing "Just Remember That I Love You" and everyone writing valentine's to the ones they miss in heaven.

We got valentine's for Grandma KATE, Dixie, JENNY, Babe, Simone, Erin, Trevor, Harold the dog, Leora, Noah, Hector, Jim/Linda, Edmund....and then they release the balloons up to heaven.

I'm tearing up - then cut to Zendall kissing underneath the disco ball. Then outside to Miranda running and hugging Bianca and Zoe....then to Stuart hugging JR while Adam hugs Krystal as they look up to heaven...and then the entire group outside that beautiful castle in the snow releasing their balloons/valetine's!!!! :wub:

Then everyone saying "I Love You" in their minds as the balloons go up.

Perfect episode. I'll be watching this episode again very soon. This was the best Valentine's day episode ever. I bet you anything they'll submit this for Emmys next year too.

Archived