Days:Monday

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This show was great.

The sexual tension created by the natural chemistry between Brandon and Martha is positively spellbinding. I loathe the idea of Shawn and Belle together for several reasons, but I find it difficult to do so when these two light up the screen. I love how they were both secretly watching the silouhette of the other undressing and getting dressed. Very subtle and sexy. Belle's line about not needing more stimulation was priceless, as was Shawn's needing a cold shower. Not to mention those low riding jeans of Brandon's giving us a nice glimpse of his ass.

Philip and Willow were equally chemistry-charged today.

The highlight was of course Kayla slapping EJ and Bo's attempted intimidation of Elvis Junior DiMera. Normally, I'd nitpick and say shouldn't it be Elvis DiMera Jr., or whatever, but it was obviously used to have more than one meaning; after all, he's only a junior DiMera ;)

• Members

The Phillip/Lucas/Victor stuff was great. I've been looking forward to Bryan/Jay scenes ever since the latter returned so it's nice to see the writers haven't totally overlooked this relationship.

I liked the twist at the end when Phillip said he planned to re-hire Lucas when he takes over Titan. It's good that they aren't making Phil totally ruthless to the point that he can't appreciate the value of family.

Victor: "Call security...we have an intruder." :lol:

• Members

I just wish Jay would stop doing the JCHP ("Jason Cook huff'n'puff"). It's annoying. He's cute though.

Brandon and Martha... I have no words... seriously. Fantastic chemistry. UST to boot. The looks were sexy, it was subtle, there was no "OMGIWUVYOUSOMUCHLY" factor. Very good build up so far to a new start for S&B.

4i1rpkj.jpg 2lsa238.jpg 2sbsyns.jpg 2mzbpxh.jpg

Sexy as hell! Man, a Shawn/Belle with chemistry and acting talent, what a difference it makes!

• Members

I loved today's episode! The conversation between Kayla and Bo was nice, as always. They are really good together! The ending was especially sweet, when EJ said "Kayla is crazy too", and Bo said to him, "one more comment like that, and I'll wipe that smirk off your face". GO BO!

The scenes between Phillip and Lucas for nice, too. For the first time, since Phillip return, we witnessed the same sweetheart that he was always known to be. It was kinda funny watching them talk about the day that Victor will take the big leap and Phillip can takeover Titan along with Lucas.

The highlight of the episode like most of you, was Belle and Shawn. Martha and Brandon are without a doubt great together.

It was soo cute when the doctor came to check up on Claire. He put the stethoscope on and asked her, "do you see a baby in there?" It's almost as if that scene wasn't even in the original script.

• Members

Actually, I saw an actress and an actor following a script and direction with Belle and Shawn. No light in her eyes, or subtle movements of her body, just a cool cucumber. MM will have to work to use sexual innuendos. BB did pretty well as he is blessed with those emotional eyes (and he is a man LOL). The most sexual I have seen MM as Belle was the day she brought Philip back to the apartment from Germany in a wheelchair and was washing him. They were smoldering, Kyle and Belle, and he said he wanted her, she said are you up to this and he said yes, then she just jumped him from a kneel on the floor. straddle him and went wild as Kate walked into the room....ugh. That was chemistry. Too bad it wasn't allowed to show again.

The interaction of the characters was very interesting today. Willow is bright and crafty along with it so she will be wonderful to watch. Philip will begin to see her in a different light, I do believe. It will be wonderful to get past this on-the-run story and start a new one, hopefully much better with the four young people.

EJ is so like Stefano. I really prefer him. MBE was wonderful today. Steve is frightening. My stomach hurts with this part for him and it seems as though it will only get much worse for him.

• Members

I just finished watching today's show. I really enjoyed it.

Bo/Kayla/Steve/EJ - I always enjoy Bo and Kayla's brother/sister dynamic. Peter Reckell and Mary Beth Evans have that chemistry to make viewers believe they are actually siblings. Great to see! What is also great to see is Stephen Nichols and James Scott. They, too, play well off each other. Who would have ever thought, one day, we would see little Elvis going toe to toe with Salem's finest? Scott was made to play Stefano's son. God, how I wish Joseph Mascolo was on this show right now. I want to see Mascolo and Scott in scenes together. While I think the whole tarot card controlling Steve's mind is silly, I'm enjoying the storyline when it's not just about Steve and Kayla, who bore me to tear.

Philip/Lucas/Victor/Willow - Here is another example of that perfect sibling chemistry that DAYS has to offer. Bryan Dattilo and Jay K. Johnson are great as brothers. Again, I can see them truly being brothers. I wish Johnson could be having more scenes with Lauren Koslow, but I'll take what I can get. And the chemistry he has with John Aniston is undescribable. Awesome! I like how Philip is playing Victor as well. It's like he is remaining quiet and letting his father run the show, quietly taking notes without Victor aware of this. Then, once Philip has learned enough from the old man, he will strike and ultimately take over Victor's power from under him. I got the chills when Philip and Lucas were talking about Victor dying soon. :( I could see Hogan killing off Victor to make Philip the Kiriakis heir. And let me just tell you that the highlight of my day was during the second half-hour when Annie Burgstede graced the stage. Willow was hilarious from beginning to end. I lol-ed when Victor referred to her as "the dutchess." He hates her so much! And can anyone deny the sexual tension between Philip and Willow? Philip tries to remain a professional, but you know that he wants Willow to jump his bones and I see it happening in the future.

Shawn/Belle - Brandon Beemer and Martha Madison have made me truly love these two again. I still don't want to see them together, just because I'm tired of that "supercouples belong together" garbage. It's hard not to root for them as a couple though. Beemer and Madison work well together.

• Members

It was a good show today. Great way to begin the week.

EJ/Steve was my favorite. SN and JS rocked. I love the psychology of it all. It's not brain chips. It's post-hypnotic suggestions and torture by electrodes. I just loved how EJ tortured Steve with the card. Bo and Kayla always are a treat together. Great to see Bo back in action. MBE and PR have great sibling chemistry. Loved when Kayla showed the fire within and slapped Steve. The SFX flash in that scene was stupid but whatever. Love Bo calling EJ "Elvis Jr Dimera." Bo/EJ was great. I felt so horrible for Steve. He was begging practically not to go back to the psych ward and his facial expression was so sad. He wants to protect himself and his family. It's so angsty. Love it.

Lucas/Philip was good. Glad that was thrown in. Great to see Victor too and I liked when Philip went behind his back and told Lucas about his plans for Titan and hiring him back. There was some foreshadowing when Belle said a awhile back about Victor that he didn't deserve to live and, now, today, Philip talked about Victor dying. I hope that doesn't happen but there have been alot of hints to that. I am really tolerating Willow much better and she looked pretty good today. She does have chemistry with Philip and there scenes had some great sexual tension to them. Willow reminded me so much of a young Nicole today. She really is following a similar path to Nicole. I mean, now she is in the Kiriakis mansion. Loved Victor's "duchess" line and Willow's little moment of excitement upon thinking she found Shawn and Belle. I was LMAO when Willow walked into the mansion with those wide eyes :lol:

Martha and Brandon were great today. I am glad Hogan took the slow route here. They have so much sexual tension and underlying chemistry. Loved the curtain scenes and dialogue. I just love how they are slowly building them.

Good show. Look forward to tomarrow.

Archived