Days:Monday

• Members

Truly enjoyed yesterday's show.

Victor/Philip/Lucas - Wonderful work by all. Victor is now truly back to being his old self, which i enjoy. I can't stand the man once again, and it's a testament to JA's acting and the writing that he cn do the job that he hasn't been able to do for many years now. Bryan also did fine work, in an understated performance today. Philip finally came off as a more well-rounded character, and not some Jr. Victor hell bent on destroying everyone. Great scene.

Bo/Kayla/Steve/E.J. - Again, great work. The SFX on the slap was silly, and unnecessary, but I'll take that along with the story that is being told. I'm just glad that there is now serious movement in this story, and Kayla is staring to get her fire back in her, instead of her just standing around repeating the same dialogue everyday. Bo threatening E.J. was long overdue, and I lnow that soon, someone or something is going to wipe that smug smile off of his face. How JS didn't get a pre-nom is still a mystery, IMO.

The rst of the show was good also, alot of chemistry between the young actors, but I'm tired of seeing them, and just FF (That's Fast Forward, not Farah Fath :lol: ) through them. I'm really into the vets' scenes and stories and hope they keep getting pushed. :)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

EJ was HOT with that game he played with the card...It's like, Oooooohhh, brainwash me!!! Hurt me!!! Turn ME into a killer you sexy ASS!

AS for Shawn and Belle, great chemistry, but what a PERV. He looked at her while she changed! JErk! And then what, he's going to act innocent, tending to clair without a SHIRT ON THAT FINE BODY?!!! You are the DEVIL, Shawn brady! you knew you were turning her on, SLUT!!

Archived