Matt Ashford in Discussions with Days

• Members

I think Jennifer is recastable as long as they found the right person and stephanie cameron was not that person. I also think that people were so against that recast because they recast both Jack and Jen at the same time and it is hard to have rooting value for a couple when both characters are unreconizable. I love missy reeves as jennifer but if she is happy in nashville I say recast and bring back MA.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

At this time, we don't need Jennifer, recast or not. Let Jack come back on his own and interact as an individual, not one half of a supercouple. Jack was interesting before Jennifer, and he can be just as interesting after.

• Members

Jennifer's not needed right now. If Jack was going to come back six months later, they should of just wrote Jennifer out (make her go crazy) and had Jack go with her for a few months. I get Corday wanted the fans to have a happy ending, but now, what's the point if they are going to be separated again?

Hogan could of written an amazing Jennifer goes nuts story if he had enough time, although he technically wasn't even the headwriter at the time (he "was" but not actually writing the shows on air at the time).

Archived