OLTL: minor casting news

• Members

I don't know the actor's name, but Llanview High School Chancellor Dr. Raymon Gualtieri will air on Thursday, February 8th.

I know it has to do with Starr and Cole, and Marcie learning of the consequences for Starr and Cole if they don't stay away from each other.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It will be interesting see Marcie as the psudeo bad guy here. She gave Starr and Cole a lot of leeway, and she even disagrees with Todd/Blair and Marty in what they are doing... but at the same time, she is their teacher and must respect the parents wishes. Makes me wonder if this will play into the Tommy thing, like into an inevatible court custody battle.

• Members

*UPDATE*

Llanview High School Chancellor Dr. Raymon Gualtieri will be portrayed by Michael Chaban.

Also, on February 8th, Jeff McCarthy portrays Jim Mulligan, the lawyer handling Spencer's affairs.

Also, here's a listing of all the audition script currently up at Showfax.com...

Link: http://www.showfax.com/type_selection.cfm?...NE+LIFE+TO+LIVE

I find it interesting that they have slides for both "Marco" and "Markko"...apparently the original script had the odd name and was a bit part, and the new script changed the spelling of the name and added a little more to the role. But I'm still pretty sure it's only a dayplayer role.

Also interesting to note that all the audition scripts above are listed on Showfax.com under the Los Angeles tab. The only ones listed under New York, Chicago, Miami, Vancouver, and Toronto are Nancy, Robber, and Marco.

Archived