Dallas: The Series

Roman

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I was watching clips from the very last episode of dallas on YouTube and I can't believe they had sue ellen ending up with Nicholas Pierce if Jr hadn't existed, if I'm not mistaken the guy that played Dusty was on the episode before or something like, why didn't they just have Sue Ellen end up with Dusty. Out of all Sue Ellen's men, he was the best for her imo and he was my favorite, I just loved those piercing blue eyes.

• Members

Maybe thats what the Dallas movie will be about. But I really wouldn't want that as an reunion episode, because the only character it would really affect is John Ross III, everyone else wouldn't be shocked or surprised. I don't think sue ellen would release that out of respect to her son, now if it was somehow stolen aka cliff barnes I would be all for that.

• Members

The ultimate reunion movie would be:

- John Ross III

- Christopher

- JR

- Sue Ellen

- Bobby

John Ross would announce that he is getting married and that would reunite the immediate family! However a woman would lure close and it would be Pamela! She would reveal that Miss Ellie found her in Switz and she intended to stay hidden...Clayton would have died as well, but Pamela returns with devestating news: Miss Ellie has died!

Something along those lines!

• Members

I always thought there should have been a new series....Dallas: The Next Generation with Christopher, John Ross, Cliff's daughter cant remember her name and possibly Lucy and Mitch's son or daughter. I know they divorced..by hey maybe they got back together. Oh and also Ray and Donna's daughter.And let us not forget Jenna and Bobby's child Lucas Wade.

Archived