Dallas: The Series

Roman

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved susan too, but my complaints about her going on dallas is that she had a storyline with bobby and the storyline was lame. Susan should of had a storyline with Larry instead of Patrick, I mean you had the queen of daytime and the king of primetime, and you don't put them in one god damn scene together, for shame. The only good thing that came out of that storyline was april's death, I couldn't stand her or callie, but I liked april's sister. An killing kristen off, firing susan howard, and not being creative enough to write better for sue ellen and pam were the downfall of dallas.imo Kristen was the future, along with mickey, alan beane, lucy(they made her too nice as the seasons went on though), john ross, and christopher.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

So I'm up at 4 in the morning...LOL...watching Dallas!! Oh I have forgotten what a wonderful character April was in the later years of Dallas. Her and Bobby were one of my all-time favorite Dallas couples!!! I LOVED THEM, their love story and her death/murder!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I have been meaning to post this for the last few days...Susan Lucci is airing right now as Shelia!! This was/is one of my favorite storylines of all time on Dallas!!!! I am taping each episode of the storyline and will piece it together!!! I love this story!!!!!

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Ewwwwwwwwww, why is Sue ellen with this whiny biotch Peter. I just bought season 7 and I can't believe how annoying peter is, he is borderline stalking sue ellen and gets overly agressive when he can't have her. An katherine is just pathetic, how many times does bobby have to turn her down for her to get that he doesn't want her and he's even moved on with jenna.

Archived