AMC: Tuesday

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Man I wish you were right...but I doubt it...unless Cady is willing to write in her blog and fool all her fans...that's almost a slap to the fans as well if she were lying to us the whole time. If she really ended up not dead and this is all a trick, then I'd think Cady would just be quiet and not lie so bad to the fans.

Anyway this is sad :( I'm watching and thinking "Why couldn't DEL have died?" Why is DEL still alive and Dixie is dead?

:(

Love seeing Father Clarence with Julia though - nice to see him again unexpectedly.

• Members

My GOD!

Those were great flashbacks...and thank you AMC for at least giving us LOTS of flashbacks! I'm tearing up over here!

My favorite Dixie/JR scene from way back in the 90's was that one they just played when Junior was at the school play and Dixie got up and started singing his part and he started singing too.

See, Dixie was a great mom and a great wife and WHY did they just have to kill her off right when she was back to the character we all loved, and my favorite female character of the 90's????

Ugh and now I have to leave to go to class just as I'm tearing up :( I'll have to watch the rest later tonight....*sigh*

• Members

Dixie can't even DIE without that gaping macaw getting special attention. Not a minute after Dixie is declared dead the attention is turned towards Babe AGAIN.

This show can go [!@#$%^&*] itself.

Oh good lord, why can't we use curse words? Is SON populated by children?

Archived