DAYS: For everyone who'd like to see Willow die...

Mason

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I HATE THIS CRAZY, LOONEY, EX-HOOKER AND WANT HER TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is sad since as of late I hate Farah Fath, but if I had to choose between Annie Burgstede or Farah Fath leaving as much as I want Farah gone I would choose Burgstede. Her big fish lips annoy me, and I really hate Willow. Now, they are making her pregnant? NO!!!! Her time is UP! Time to go.

Willow should have been short term....I mean, for the past three years, all it has been is quadrangles with Shawn and Belle. First there was Shawn/Belle/Philip/Jan, then there was Shawn/Belle/Philip/Mimi, and now even though Philip doesn't really love Belle there is Shawn/Belle/Philip/Willow. I HATE IT!

• Members

I can't believe she's getting family and is (oh, please God, let this not be true) pregnant with Shawn's baby. I am desperately hoping this is rumor and not fact. I thought when Hogan came to DOOL he made some comment about too many babies? Now we have Claire, Doodlebug, Sami's pregnant and maybe Willow? Aargh!

I HATE WILLOW! SHE HAS ALMOST NO FANS! SEND HER FAR, FAR AWAY!

As for family, remember Nicole's sister Taylor? She didn't last long. If the potential brother is good, he can stay and Willow can leave.

• Members

Exactly. I agree with you on everything, because I'm not saying I want Jan back either because she isn't needed. And Willow is a cheap version of Jan. They are almost exactly alike.

Willow could be liked with a good actress, but I certainly don't like her with the current actress!

• Members

Well, to add my 2 cents, I preferred her last name to be Espinoza.

I like Willow but I hate that the Lockharts are on their way out (Judi was fired right?) -- even with the (I'm guessing) temporary addition of Connor -- yet they're bringing in another family for Salem. It seems like the Lockharts, though "new," are more prominent of the two and should STAY.

Archived