OLTL: New ABC MediaNet pictures for the week of Feb. 12th?

• Members

Just before I left to go to class this afternoon, there were about 7 1/2 new pages of OLTL spoiler pictures for the week of February 12th being posted at ABC MediaNet. There first seven pages (12 pics. per page), and either 7 or 8 pictures on the 8th page were being loaded. None of the pictures were visible when I saw checked the site before I left, each was just a white box with a red x on it. I had assumed that they were working on uploading all the pictures to the site while I was at class, but when I came home from class and checked it again, they had all been removed.

My question is did they ever get those pictures uploaded while I was at class and then they removed them....or did they have trouble with the pictures and remove them before they ever loaded?

Hope that makes sense. :P

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Initially I had thought that they were waiting for the end of Friday's episode before posting them in order to not give away some story because of the new pics. But today someone took all 7 of those pages offline completely, so something is up. I was dying to see if there were any Viki/Clint pics, guess we will all have to wait until Monday to see if they fix it.

• Members

Oh me too...I was hoping for some Clint/Viki/Dorian/Lindsay pictures along with some of Marcie/Michael. They better have them fixed and uploaded on Monday. This suspense is killing me. It wouldn't be as bad if it had only been a couple of pictures....but it was 7 1/2 pages (with 12 pics. per page) of the pictures all from the same week. That only adds to my curiosty of who exactly was in all those pictures.

Archived