Thursday Fun: Two Political Quizzes For You

SteveFrame

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You Are 20% Republican

republican-1.jpg

If you have anything in common with the Republican party, it's by sheer chance.

You're a staunch liberal, and nothing is going to change that!

How Republican Are You?

http://www.blogthings.com/howrepublicanareyouquiz/

You Are 44% Democrat

democrat-3.jpg

You aren't a full fledged Democrat yet, but it's likely the party that fits you best.

You probably consider yourself an independent Democrat. You usually support the party, but you also think for yourself!

How Democrat Are You?

http://www.blogthings.com/howdemocratareyouquiz/

That's pretty close.LOL

• Members

You Are 68% Democrat

You have a good deal of donkey running through your blood, and you're proud to be liberal.

You don't fit every Democrat stereotype, but you definitely belong in the Democrat party.

And I was 4% republican.

I'm not even American. I'm probably far too left be American.

• Members

You Are 20% Republican

You Are 24% Democrat

You're a bit Democrat, and probably more liberal than you realize.

If you're still voting Republican, maybe it's time that you stop.

Dosn't seem like I am to much of ethier. Actually in real life I feel I am pretty 50/50

• Members

I think they were good questions. I think they show the basic things that both parties stand for now.

The thing that interests me as I look at many of the ones who have put their answers here. I am not referring to those are scored really big for one party or the other, but to the others like me who didn't have much in common with either party. There were several of us here.

Both parties have left many Americans. We don't feel like we have much in common with either party. And they wonder why more people don't vote. We have nothing in common with the candidates.

I admit I do still vote but I don't get excited about it. It has been so long since I was actually excited about casting my vote for either of the 2 main Presidential Candidates.

And so far of the front-runners for both parties, I dont feel any confidence in any of them to run our nation.

If the climate was ever ripe for a 3rd party to rise it is now. They have just got to emrace those Americans who no longer identify with the right wing that make up and dominate the republican party and the left wing that dominate the democratic party.

• Members

76% Democrat, 4% Republican. I'm not surprised, although I resent this test's implication that Democrats hate God and America. Many Democrats love both, but think they should be entirely separate and have no influence on each other. FTR, I'm registered "no party" though (not "independent" since in NYS "independent" is an actual party.)

• Members

I am not a really religious person, but I do believe in God, and I see this as one of the biggest problems with the two parties. The Republicans want there to be too much God and the Democrats want too little.

Can't they take an example from schools - when they took God out of the schools that is when the problems began for our schools. Taking him completely out of politics and out of America is not the answer.

• Members
You Are 4% Republican
republican-1.jpg
If you have anything in common with the Republican party, it's by sheer chance.You're a staunch liberal, and nothing is going to change that!
You Are 68% Democrat
democrat-4.jpg
You have a good deal of donkey running through your blood, and you're proud to be liberal.You don't fit every Democrat stereotype, but you definitely belong in the Democrat party.

• Members

You Are 12% Republican

republican-1.jpg

You Are 84% Democrat

democrat-5.jpg

You are a card carrying Democrat, and a pretty far left one at that!

There's no chance anyone would ever mistake you for a Republican.

• Members

Well I don't know where you went to school but half way through my 12 years of education God was no longer allowed in my school. We weren't even allowed to pass out Christmas gifts because others might get offended. Even at the schools here today the football team is not allowed to pray before a game, kids are still not allowed to learn about God in the schools. So yes God has been taken out of the schools. If you learned about him in your school you were lucky.

I have no problem with other religions being represented in school but how is it fair to cut the Christian things out of school when the majority are of that religion. To not even allow a Christmas tree is taking it a bit too far for me.

And that is what is happening all over the nation. Instead of embracing that part of our children's lives they are taught to ignore them - to act as if during the school hours they don't exist. Instead they could have areas for all religions in the schools, but no it can't be that way. Let's be politically correct and just ban all of it so that no one gets offended.

As I said I am not an overly religious person. I pray and things but in my own way. But I have no problem with others being that way. That is part of their life and I think it all should be represented. It gets tiring to see the rights of some individuals infringed because they offend the rights of others. There has to be tolerance.

And with the parties, they both need to learn to develop a balance.

• Members

I'm 22 and went through public school.

I remember in elementary schoo, one kid brought in suckers with Jesus tags (little papers with a Bible verse and a picture of Jesus) and the kid wasn't allowed to pass the suckers out unless she took off the Jesus thing.

We could never have prayer in school.

In high school, we learned about other world religions, but we never discussed Christianity or Jesus.

• Members

You Are 20% Republican

You Are 60% Democrat

You aren't a full fledged Democrat yet, but it's likely the party that fits you best.

You probably consider yourself an independent Democrat. You usually support the party, but you also think for yourself!

Archived