DAYS: Lexie's not gone for sure!

• Members

http://www.daysofourlives.com/specials/gal...l?flipPageNum=2

At Renee Jones and Rhasaan Orange's farewell party, both actors were presented a face cake, which us DAYS fans know is a gift from Corday, which means POSSIBLE RETURN. Corday even went one step further and gave some hint into the story. Apparently, Tek and Lexie aren't so missing from the crash after all. Before it's all said and done, Tek will be taking a job elsewhere, while Lexie may not be gone from Salem after all :D

That sure gives Lexie fans something to look forward to. As for Renee Jones? I would certainly hope that if Lexie were to return, we would have Jones in the role, but you never know. A cheaper recast is always possible :(

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm sure they'll bring Lexie back sometime this year, and I couldn't imagine it being anyone other than RJ that they get to play her, but I am worried that they would go for a recast who is cheaper.

As for Tek...KEEP HIM AWAY!!!

• Members

Does anyone think that even if Renee had to take a pay cut (even a sizable one), she'd come back later to play Lexie, especially knowing that DAYS will most likely be gone (from NBC at least) in the next 2 years or so? She could just sign for a year or two at a cheaper pay and then move on to other things. I hope she does!

• Members

Oh don't worry Judi will get a facecake for sure.

I get the feeling from Lexie's exit today she is not gone. I know without a doubt RJ would come back for less money. She loves the show. Jim Reynolds would take a pay cut too. They both love it there.

I only want Lexie back if RJ is playing her. It's her role and I think it would be awful of Corday recasted, which is something that worries me.

As for Tek, I love Rhassaan Orange but the character is a waste. Keep him away.

• Members

Wow, TODAY was their last episode?

Okay, for serial television, thats not good! I mean, at least show the car go off a bridge and them swimming to some faraway land or SOMETHING, lol. Otherwise, they ARE still in Salem (obviously) and everyone should be talking about the big crash the next day.

Archived