GL: Jammy Death Promo

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not saying it's rational to blame Jon, but I do. His life was a trainwreck and he pulled Tammy into it. Her life has pretty much been trashed since they met. She had so much potential. He's certainly not the most to blame, but if I was Cassie he'd be on my list completely fair or not.

I didn't think this story would effect me that much, since I wasn't very fond of Tammy, but I feel so bitter on Cassie's (and even Tammy's) behalf. I think Jon will take Sarah when he leaves and I'm glad. I really want to see Alan pay. I hope Cassie gets to cause him some major pain. So often she's been written as taking the high ground, but screw that. I want her to turn bad for awhile.

• Members

A part of me thinks that Cassie is at the point where she is suddenly acceptant of Tammy and her love for Jonathan...Alan's actions to me, erased all the hurt Jonathan endured on Tammy...For me, all Jonathan did became null and void when Alan decided to go above and beyond to get what he wanted by putting a mark on someone's life.

• Members

It would almost be out of character as well for Cassie to put the blame on Jonathan at this point since she's made such a big deal about how she doesn't wanna waste any more time fighting with Tammy. She sees that Jonathan makes Tammy happy and even though Tammy is at death's door now, Cassie knows that Tammy doesn't blame Jonathan at all for what happened.

Archived