Days:Farah Updated

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Very confusing. By this I take that she is indead leaving for good. Or atleast she's not coming back in about a month.

Btw. She should have kept the dark hair for a while. All though I'm not a fan of hers I have to say she looks good in pretty much every hair style she's had the last couple of years. But since she use a lot of make-up she looks better with dark or atleast brownish hair. It looks kind of cheap when she's blonde. :unsure:

• Members

Let's just hope that the departure isn't short term! I'm quite glad that Days decided to send her away... :)

I can't say I'm sad about her departure. She'd had nearly a decade to improve her acting and quite frankly, I'm tired of Days being used as a training ground for actors and actresses. This is a national television show -- get decent actors! Farah's portrayal of Mimi was likeable at one point, but it slowly went downhill -- and I'm not just talking about the writing for the character. In addition, Farah has said some things in interviews and posts on her message board that haven't quite sat with me well, and the dislike for her real life comments has just bled through to my judgement of the character... and now I'm just ready for her to GO.

• Members

Oh, DO dish on the hot/sexy/SCANDALOUS things this gal has said!!! I'm up for some HARDCORE SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDAAAAAAL!!!! :wub:

Also, blonde Mimi SUCKS. Dark-haired Mimi is trendy. It's like she picked it up from that girl on "The Class," and therefore, makes it easier to relate to, from a pop culture perspective. Blonde is too safe, fake and worst of all, Farah is not even a blonde!@ And if she is, she looks AWFUL in blonde hair.

Do yourself a favor, girlfriend: change it BACK.

• Members

Yeah I liked her better blonde too. She has been more tolerable since going dark-haired though. I have actually liked her this week and that hasn't happened since summer 2005.

I wish she would make up her mind or at least wait to write things because it seems to change with her everyday. I hope she is gone because there is no need to have her around or recast. The only reason I would keep her is to keep Connor around but they could always do that anyway. It would just be hard to explain without his family there which I will they won't do it.

I wonder if it was too late for Days to change things and they had to have her out for the month. She makes it sound like it's for good though. If it is, goodbye and good riddance but I have a feeling it isn't.

Archived