Whitney houston and Ray J(Brandy's brother)

EricaKane70

• Members

I was watching the insider the other night it they said Whitney was dating Brandy's little brother ray j. She's 40 something and he's in his late 20's. They then showed footage of them leaving a restaurant getting into a car together swarmed by the paprazzi. Can Whitney just focus on heself and not make any bad choices right now please, like britney. Apparently Ray J is working on her album with her, omg I'm getting bad flashbacks of whit/bobby old music video together. :(:(:( I hope this rumor isn't true.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ray J IS a LOSER. I can't stand him and his pathetic "singing" voice. My one wish was for him to STFU and put down the mic. Horrific.

And who the hell would want to see Ray J in a sex tape? What's with celeberties and sex tapes?

Whitney Bobby Brown was a prick, but Ray J is no golden ticket. Please, hooking up with that loser isn't going to make you popular again.

Ashton/Demi you are not.

• Members

"First of all, let's get one thing straight, crack is cheap. I make too much money to ever smoke crack. Let's get that straight. Okay? We don't do crack. We don't do that. Crack is whack."

"Come on, 730? I wish. No. I wish that was making that money off of me, you could share it with me. No, no way. I want to see the receipts. From the drug dealer that I bought $730,000 worth of drugs from. I want to see the receipts."

"Don't pray about the drugs. Leave the drugs alone."

Let me leave Whitney alone. LOL! I'm waiting for that comeback, girl!

Archived